April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

C0FC7583-FB03-4672-A061-FB6B27A8D2BC.jpeg

Only watched The Raw Women's Match and the Men's Rumble. I will watch the rest tomorrow, but here's my notes:

- Double J and Elias was great.
- Kofi was fun as always
- Johnny Takeover held it down
- Samoa Joe slippin on his towel was fun
- Aleister definitely had some cool ish. I like how he was eliminated by Indy Killer Corbin.
- Michael Cole is a Racist
- A ton of Black and Yellow tonight.
- Seth’s Bears gear might be a bad omen come Wrestlemania. He better hope to channel 1985.
- Nia Jax was the highlight of the match.
- Lashley has dope music
- Once my man went through the table, we knew he was winning
- Andrade making it to the final four is a good sign. Dolph has been there plenty of times and never came up though.
- Ambrose still needs to wrestle someone in NXT like Punk did for him. I think Gargano would be perfect for that.
- Finish was pretty cool and unique. I enjoyed how they got there.

Can’t wait to read the Raw results because I still won’t watch it.

Also can’t wait to go back and catch up on what everyone said. It’ll be good to do that during my conference call tomorrow morning.

Fell asleep a lil bit into the Women's Rumble(extra washed I know :smh: ) but I finished up the show just now.

- #TeamThighMeat was represented well with Xia Li(who didn't have her better attire :smh: :smh: :smh: Peep Game Peep Game ), Io Shirai, EmberStop, etc in the Women's Rumble :smokin good looks on the heads up @T0INE the 718 truth the 718 truth

- that Kacy girl is really damn impressive. Did some cool acrobatics. Ain't that Ricochet's new girl?

- man I fought against this for the longest time but man..Ripley definitely looked like SheDunne in this.

- Zelina :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: she had me thoroughly sports entertained.

- I like how they tried to make Charlotte vs Charlotte Adjace a thing at one point during the rumble.

- still not on the Becky train(I actually agree with DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican ...her whole character seems kinda forced) but she was the right choice to win. They booked it well too.

- both world title matches were fun and honestly the right people won. WTF at Erick Rowan being D-Bry's new muscle though :lol: where does this leave Luke?

- was Jarrett the "surprise"? I mean...I guess :lol:

- Big E entering at #5 was a very subtle, but nice touch

- Gargano, Dunne, and Allstar all got their shine and looked legit out there. I wanna see Dunne/Andrade & Dunne/Joe at some point

- Ali showed out man. I'm a fan. Hope he pulls a decent match out of Shinsuke(that's gotta be the next US Title feud right?)

- I love me some Nia, but I agree with @B Sox . Her entering the match was kinda dumb. I was a little caught off guard by her catching a 619 and a RKO though :lol:

- Seth winning was predictable..but at least it was a good predictable.

It was a fun, solid show. Women's Rumble > Men's Rumble though.

I give it a B-.

Last edited:
Just dropped in to ask when does the wwe get Elias in the title mix? I’m an attitude era fan and watch the “PPV events” and contiously see him being used as a joke... Idk just see him as a main event guy

Just dropped in to ask when does the wwe get Elias in the title mix? I’m an attitude era fan and watch the “PPV events” and contiously see him being used as a joke... Idk just see him as a main event guy

He's most likely seen as a midcard guy from the bookers and Vince.

Glad they feel the same way I do about Shane, Pollock never lets me down in that department.
He makes the argument that Shane is booked closer to the way the Undertaker/Brock are usually booked, which is sad.

https://www.postwrestling.com/2019/01/28/wwe-royal-rumble-2019-post-show-w-john-pollock-wai-ting/

John Pollock & Wai Ting review WWE Royal Rumble 2019 from Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona. They breakdown the entire card and discuss the winners of the Royal Rumble matches, which matches delivered and which didn’t click, the handling of John Cena’s absence, directions for WrestleMania, surprise entrants, the utilization of NXT and NXT UK talent and the length of this card.

They blue balling rusev, I truly think vince hates the man!!

The IC title has no worth right now. The Dean and seth fued was weak, dean held the title for what 2 weeks?
Remember when Rusev was supposed to get a "push" for doing really well in merch sales? :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom