April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

D1C9E657-63F7-4F83-93C0-F0EB9790DF67.gif

Sharpshoeter13 Sharpshoeter13
@sharpshooter718

Big dude that can't really wrestle and is a mediocre promo. Everybody in here wanted him to be pushed to the moon though.

Not me..I said they should slow down with him..Given him a legit tag team title run to get used to being a champ..Then have him go into a feud for the IC and hold it for at least half a year..Then get moved into the main event picture but not win the belt right away..Everyone else was in here saying he was ready to be the face of the company and should squash the current champ at the time (pretty sure it was Laser)..

Not me..I said they should slow down with him..Given him a legit tag team title run to get used to being a champ..Then have him go into a feud for the IC and hold it for at least half a year..Then get moved into the main event picture but not win the belt right away..Everyone else was in here saying he was ready to be the face of the company and should squash the current champ at the time (pretty sure it was Laser)..
Their definition of legit tag team title run was bury the entire division and have a 10 year old win

Their definition of legit tag team title run was bury the entire division and have a 10 year old win

That's why I put in the word legit..I didn't want anyone to think that I thought that Nicholas bllsht was something I considered a tag team/title run..

More 411 goods:

Pin-Up Strong/Huggin' Bosses segment
I was into the whole Beth & Natalya vs. Sasha & Bayley build, and then lost all interest when Nia & Tamina arrived, they are absolutely horrible. This company does a great job of getting you excited for some things and then absolutely ruin it.

Ricochet vs Jinder Mahal
It takes a lot to make a Ricochet match boring, but Mahal did it.

:rofl:

Also, why does Apollo Crews beat Corbin if Corbin is announced as Angle's final opponent?? It's so backwards

More 411 goods:

I was into the whole Beth & Natalya vs. Sasha & Bayley build, and then lost all interest when Nia & Tamina arrived, they are absolutely horrible. This company does a great job of getting you excited for some things and then absolutely ruin it.

Ricochet vs Jinder Mahal

That's exactly what I thought.. how tf do you make a Ricochet match look boring? Still boggles my mind Jinder was wwe champion

That is YallsCompany thinking Jinder best for business
All the bandwagon Jinder fans claiming he was a good champion because he had a great look and it was "different". Couldn't have a good match with a broom stick or cut a good promo to save his life and it lasted 6 months. Man what an awful period of SDL that was

All the bandwagon Jinder fans claiming he was a good champion because he had a great look and it was "different". Couldn't have a good match with a broom stick or cut a good promo to save his life and it lasted 6 months. Man what an awful period of SDL that was
Weren't you just championing for Braun though?

Same could be said.

More 411 goods:

Ricochet vs Jinder Mahal

Also, why does Apollo Crews beat Corbin if Corbin is announced as Angle's final opponent?? It's so backwards

Nah, they have to change Corbin to someone else for mania.

Back
Top Bottom