Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

My local FTL (Cherry Hill) is doing guaranteed tickets on Sunday. You guys think these will be hard to camp for stores doing FCFS? This FTL was an animal house when they did FCFS for the Chicago 1s but I figured the Aquas have a much greater supply with much less demand.

I just don't wanna wake up too early on Sunday if these are gonna be easy to get lol

My local FTL (Cherry Hill) is doing guaranteed tickets on Sunday. You guys think these will be hard to camp for stores doing FCFS? This FTL was an animal house when they did FCFS for the Chicago 1s but I figured the Aquas have a much greater supply with much less demand.

I just don't wanna wake up too early on Sunday if these are gonna be easy to get lol
I wouldn't worry about it. I went to two stores yesterday and I was the only person on the list at one if the stores

I'm honestly not even gonna camp for these

Love how slow this thread is moving. Hoping it's a sign for an easy online release so I don't have to deal with the Black Friday crowd if one of my raffle tickets hit.

Same thing that happened with the Bordeauxs will happen with these. Easy cop if you even halfway try. Especially with more Yeezy boosts coming out. And not too many people are liking the speckled paint and grey back heel portion of the shoe, despite being true to the OGs.

And not too many people are liking the speckled paint and grey back heel portion of the shoe, despite being true to the OGs.

I love both of those features.

People can have those Yeezy's. They are trash to me. I will stick to MJ and the classics. Kanye is dead to me.

Got tickets for 3 stores, the guy at champs told me they were doing guaranteed tickets today but I just called to double check and they said tomorrow. I might try and swing by for one but if not I should be good still.

TTS or go try out the 3Peats to be sure.

The straps are noticeably heavier. So if you rock these unstrapped like me you'll risk them looking drunk in the long run.

Also the strap tabson the '15 are more close to OGs. No gloss and wider.
Amazing how Jordan Brand would pay attention to a detail so trivial, yet completely disregard what's important. (The ENTIRE shape of the shoe). 

I entered 2 raffles for my size and 2 raffles for my little sisters size 7 GS here in the DMV. One girl at Footlocker said that no one entered a raffle for these at the time I got there yesterday. I guess the demand is very low, which is shocking lol

Amazing how Jordan Brand would pay attention to a detail so trivial, yet completely disregard what's important. (The ENTIRE shape of the shoe). 
that plastic Strap clasp is very important. The 2007 8s classis always broke very easy due to the use of cheap shiny plastic. The 2015 pair and the OG pairs clasps look way thicker and durable.

Did someone say Grape Ape ?
images

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom