Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Won the raffle at Niketown. Didn't even care about these at first and just entered for the hell of it but the sound of being able to just walk inand buy sounds pretty appealing right now.

I don't know if it alot of pairs to go around or no interest but I put in two raffles got one callback yesterday and I will be picking them up. When I first heard news of aqua s releasing on black Friday I thought I didn't have a chance but I hope I can get other releases that I want this easy.

Hit on two raffles. This will be an easy cop for anyone who wants them. I swear they just do raffles on some of these releases to build hype, make people feel special for winning and then they feel more of a need to cop. Should just save us all the gas and time and tell us there's enough to go around. Either way I'm stoked to finally have these, been wanting them since grade 6, and that was 93.

That's kinda dumb when you consider you have to enter raffles at multiple stores and pray you win one pair...

That's the point not use like 1000 accounts to enter. And not pick up or only get 1 pair. This is fair one account per person. I assume your name on Nike account and card must match.

I can still use mine and my girls card for raffles so that can work. Two different cards and accounts if I wanted to (devils advocate statement)

This pre payment is cool but won't help on a limited release everybody and there momma still going to try and eat the charge if they win. Especially if they can flip for more.

What will hurt though if they track your name and card info and see if it appears at multiple Nike stores if so they could just ban you.

I assume all those flaking on this 8 release will be seeing possible bands Nike rolled out this pre payment real quick!

Also, bragging on Twitter about I don't plan to cop or I tried all the stores for practice smh.... And tagging Nike in the tweets ain't help. That and trying to sell conformations early to ain't help like Nike ain't watching

whats this about a ndc raffle? for these or another shoe?
Raffle was for the Royal lows today. Nike new raffle system to help the real customers cop by registering your card first and if you win card charged ASAP. Prevents entering, winning and then flaking

Last edited:
whats this about a ndc raffle? for these or another shoe?
New method of payment where your card is immediately charged if selected.  Need to input shipping and payment infor upon raffle submission.  Nike tested this method on the Royal 1 Lows today, but unknown if they'll utilize this same procedure this Friday.

First time having Finishline Reward. I have two $20 rewards, Can I use them BOTH on the Aquas? 

Back
Top Bottom