Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Just got through on NDC as well! I've never carted a shoe in my life, and I did it on 3 sites. What is even happening? hahaha

eastbay has been "processing" for 20 mins after enter my credit card info - Opened up a new tab and easily copped off of FNL.

Was able to get through on FNL and add a pair to my cart.

Decided I don't want them though.

My girl just got me another size 9 from Finish Line in the mall. And also, I have my NDC pair. I don't know if I should cancel my NDC order or not. These definitely won't have any resale value.  

My old dusty desktop hits again. I don't get it, tried on mobile first, 7 minutes later I tried on my old cpu and copped.

i got them carted on eastbay but the timing wheel in the paypal browser just keeps spinning should i be worried what should  i do?regular checkout button does nothing
Open another page and go to your cart on that page, and start the process over. It worked for me eventually.

Just got this error while checking out on NDC and googling shows that its for people who used a bot. 

I didn't and still got it wtf.. tried a different account and still got the error. 

super easy cop. just got an ipad so wanted to practice with it for this release. could've copped 3 diff times between NDC and snkrs app. congrats to all who copped :smokin

Production Dates 4/23/15 to 8/18/15
Snug shoe went tts (I like a snug fit shoe)
Materials feel a little softer on the toebox compared to Bord 7s
Paint on midsole looks and feels great
Straps feel cheap to me but I'm okay with that
Weight of the shoe not heavy at all
Glitter in the midsole very nice touch
Retro card bigger than expected nice touch

I'm happy 200 spent

Back
Top Bottom