Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

thought i would like these better. i dont like the glitter on the midsole and the grey is too light for me. light grey looks weird on the eyelets. i would've doubled up if these were the 2007. these im not too fond of. the purple is a bit off to me.. or its just the leather. idk. defintely beaters for the winter. thats all theyre for.
cosign, the 2007 pair had the better look.

im waiting for my other pairs to come in so i can see which i will keep and which i will sell.

i bought a pair for my sister also in GS, ima check those out also.

Pair came in today! I didnt hesitate to try them on when i first opened the box, especially reading how comfy everyone said theirs were. They feel like butter on my feets! 
smokin.gif

Ill post some pics later

Checked out my aquas today and they're so beautiful. Very proud to call the aquas my favorite sneaker of all time.

whaat from where? i copped both on the 30% dizzy but 119 sure beats 145

The 30 percent off the aquas more than makes up for it haha. I got them from ebay seller kicksftw. He had a flash sale I believe and had to move his stock.

Man it's been a minute since I've been here. I'm so glad I was able to cop them Aqua 8s & they are too raw [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

thought i would like these better. i dont like the glitter on the midsole and the grey is too light for me. light grey looks weird on the eyelets. i would've doubled up if these were the 2007. these im not too fond of. the purple is a bit off to me.. or its just the leather. idk. defintely beaters for the winter. thats all theyre for.
cosign, the 2007 pair had the better look.

im waiting for my other pairs to come in so i can see which i will keep and which i will sell.

i bought a pair for my sister also in GS, ima check those out also.

These are still available everywhere :\

Unless you bought them under retail... No profit

Last edited:
Mine should be here tomorrow. Should have been here yesterday by they have been stuck in the same city for two days now :/

I find it hilarious that people really think they will go on sale! LMAO. A lot of people bought these shoes. Restocks will be from returns and those will be full priced. I could see the black/chrome 8s possibly going on sale, but not aquas. Heck, Monstar 5 and all of those ugly 7s didn't even go on sale. Good luck!
You got a point there.

​
laugh.gif
 ​
Yup, would've been perfect for him to ROCK , in Season 3....
 ​
I could also picture Martin Lawrence ROCKIN' it, in Season 2 of his show...
 ​
nthat.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom