Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

What’s your top 8 favorite VIIIs in order (PEs or Samples don’t count)? Here’s mine:
1) Playoff
2) Aqua
3) Peapod
4) Bugs Bunny
5) Orange Blaze
6) South Beach
7) Chrome
8 Burgundy (W)
Honestly the only 8s that really matter to me are the 3 originals. Aquas taking number one next being the playoff version. Those alternates were pretty cool though. But not enough to buy them.

What’s your top 8 favorite VIIIs in order (PEs or Samples don’t count)? Here’s mine:
1) Playoff
2) Aqua
3) Peapod
4) Bugs Bunny
5) Orange Blaze
6) South Beach
7) Chrome
8 Burgundy (W)

1) Aquas
2) Playoffs
3) black/chrome
4) bugs bunny
5) Tinker/air raid
6) South Beach
7) doernbecher
8] Take Flight/undftd

I know we talking about the 07 aquas but I wanted to mention I still got 07 playoff 8s vnds lol. Tried em out in the house just to see if they still held up and didn't Crack. No cracking/crumbling... YET lol.

20221224_141158.jpg

Attachments

• 20221224_141228.jpg
    20221224_141228.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
Ended up breaking mines out two days in a row. Sold mines a few years back then was able to re-cop them again and instantly remembered why I loved this C/W so much

Attachments

• 453C4AEE-511E-41BB-94F6-07F77E3E36B8.jpeg
    453C4AEE-511E-41BB-94F6-07F77E3E36B8.jpeg
    349.2 KB · Views: 152
  • 7571BBE4-6471-402F-B4E7-CD151A76A68C.jpeg
    7571BBE4-6471-402F-B4E7-CD151A76A68C.jpeg
    315.1 KB · Views: 160
Bumping a dead thread... After so long wanting to get a second pair of these but not wanting to pay $400-$500 for a DS pair, I found a VNDS pair on ebay for basically retail. They were practically only tried on. My pair from '15 has paint chipping on the bottom, a small part of the sole separating at the toe due to getting snagged on a locker, among other issues so a double up became necessary. Looking forward to getting them in hand soon and being able to have a fresh pair sitting next to the Playoffs later this year. 8)

Bumping a dead thread... After so long wanting to get a second pair of these but not wanting to pay $400-$500 for a DS pair, I found a VNDS pair on ebay for basically retail. They were practically only tried on. My pair from '15 has paint chipping on the bottom, a small part of the sole separating at the toe due to getting snagged on a locker, among other issues so a double up became necessary. Looking forward to getting them in hand soon and being able to have a fresh pair sitting next to the Playoffs later this year. 8)
^^nice! Hey man what size? I sold my 2015 about a year in because I only wore them maybe 3 times. I really regret that and like you wish to have a pair beside the upcoming playoffs.

^^nice! Hey man what size? I sold my 2015 about a year in because I only wore them maybe 3 times. I really regret that and like you wish to have a pair beside the upcoming playoffs.
Size 13. The size that always has some of the worst resell prices when it comes to buying VNDS/DS Jordan's, so when I got offered 224.99 by the seller with like 12 others watching the listing, I had to jump on it. Walked away with em for 238 and some change after the 10% off deal is ebay is doing for sneakers right now.

Size 13. The size that always has some of the worst resell prices when it comes to buying VNDS/DS Jordan's, so when I got offered 224.99 by the seller with like 12 others watching the listing, I had to jump on it. Walked away with em for 238 and some change after the 10% off deal is ebay is doing for sneakers right now.
Happy for ya man. I know how good it feels to grab a unicorn.

What’s this mythical eBay coupon I keep reading about? I have checked my dashboard on the app and my email as well and I ain’t got nada lol

Happy for ya man. I know how good it feels to grab a unicorn.

What’s this mythical eBay coupon I keep reading about? I have checked my dashboard on the app and my email as well and I ain’t got nada lol
I think you just missed it bro. :frown: It was a deal going on for 10% off on sneakers over $100 but it looks like the promo ended since they're not advertising it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom