Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

I would say no due to the whole "remaster" thing, but I know better than to put my faith in Jordan Brand :rolleyes

Have a feeling we should know about the 4s by the fall every 3 an 4 that had cracking issues in the past couple years we had at least a few reports within 4,5,6 months after release

I hope they drop the playoff s again in OG form. My twin got them in 2007 and I noticed that the 2013 pair didn't have the red pull tab from the 93 pair nor they did they have the cracked looking nubuck the 93 and 2007 pair had.

But they can keep the Buggs Bunny's tho. That shoe has been released 3 times with little no difference from the original pair

Last edited:
I hope they drop the playoff s again in OG form. My twin got them in 2007 and I noticed that the 2013 pair didn't have the red pull tab from the 93 pair nor they did they have the cracked looking nubuck the 93 and 2007 pair had.

But they can keep the Buggs Bunny's tho. That shoe has been released 3 times with little no difference from the original pair
I love the material used on the 2013 retro

Cannot wait to get a pair of these and Chrome's. This year has been a good year for sneakers across numerous brands thus far.

I hope we get more previously released 7's this year, and wouldn't mind Bugs Bunny 8's.

Walter..

I would buy the bugs 8 if they decide to put it out with leather that isn't thinner than paper like the 2013s

Agreed^^ Im in as well either or, but that Og midsole had a metallic pop about them that Id love to get back in rotation.

My favorite J's of all time. I will do what i can to get these but camping out in front of the mall is not an option for me. Going to have to explore other options

These are nice but with the 8's being featured next year and if they would not give us a 7 for Black Friday I would have liked to have seen flu game 12's.

These are nice but with the 8's being featured next year and if they would not give us a 7 for Black Friday I would have liked to have seen flu game 12's.
with the chromes and aquas, I really don't know what they can give us next year as 8s go... even if we get playoffs and hares again, what else is there? sugar rays and PE's?

put the damn 8 in the I. D. lab for us :/

with the chromes and aquas, I really don't know what they can give us next year as 8s go... even if we get playoffs and hares again, what else is there? sugar rays and PE's?

:smokin

I think it's been established JB dropped the 23rd anniversary theme.

I think it's been established JB dropped the 23rd anniversary theme.
How so

Back
Top Bottom