Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

$200 retail is a tough one to swallow for me. Means resellers will be selling for $300-350
what do resellers have to do with you dropping the $200 or not though.

I won't be camping out for these, so I usually look at reseller prices if I can't get these online. If the shoe is $150 retail, I can expect to pay around $225-$250 for them from a local reseller. If the shoe is retailing for $200, it just pushes that price up further for me. I'll pay the $200, but I probably won't have the opportunity to

Will be getting the Aqua 8's when they drop. Really interested to see if I'm going to notice a difference in the "Remastered" pair for the ones I already have.

Resellers wouldn't exist if idiots decided not to pay their prices.

The black Friday release is always mass produced, but I will b sitting this one out. Don't care for these like everyone else
I wouldnt consider selling until the market got so ridiculous it was almost irresponsible to keep them.

^The pic showed by 'richHomie' and the pic that looks just like the pic above only with blk chromes, strike me as photo shopped.

Is that pic indeed official?

Last edited:
^The pic showed by 'richHomie' and the pic that looks just like the pic above only with blk chromes, strike me as photo shopped.

Is that pic indeed official?
Yes Heidi burgett nikes pr person tweeted them out in February showing us the fall/holiday lineup. That's how we know about aqua and chrome 8s, 3peat 8s, nostalgia 7s ,unc 1s and laney 14 lows

I like 6s too but really the only pull for the maroons is that they're my schools color so it'll look dope with my uni crew necks
smokin.gif
Only reason I would cop... school colors.

I'd like to double up on these like I did in 07. Still got a worn beater pair and the other ds. Out of all of the OG color way VIII's, these are my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom