Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

oskicks.com releasing aquas tonight at 8 est and they are in hand so they will ship out early nxt week. Gonna be 240-245 shipped.

Though about it but I'll try to pull a walk in after opening. Hopefully my size sits somewhere in the DFW.

Aqua's were extremely sought after............................................................................in the early 2000's, that is.

Now a teenybopper kick.

Noticed oskicks.com doesn't have a size 12 anymore. Anywhere else online where I can get me a pair already?

Aqua's were extremely sought after............................................................................in the early 2000's, that is.

Now a teenybopper kick.
you make it seem like these were really sought after in 07. These will sell faster in 2015 than they did back in 2007. 8s have never been lusted after like other Jordan's

Hopefully NDC isnt 1 per thinking about snagging these for either my pops or brother as well.

Very very glad to see a couple spots on the locator doing tickets. Guaranteed is the best in deed. Lol now here's to hoping there isn't a ill *** line for it.

I don't at all expect one based on the desire for the shoe itself but, everyone gets holiday money and, kids seeking to go back with the latest and greatest

cool kids sneaker is still what will send me up there at store opening on the dot. Can't be to safe, and I want no hassle.

So my pair will be in Monday. Pix to follow.

need this hat asap. somebody help me find it

11950538_425441007667199_1345141992_n.jpg

Last edited:
Just got my Footlocker discount for my birthday in the mail yesterday. Came 12 days late but I'll just use it for these. :nthat:

you make it seem like these were really sought after in 07. These will sell faster in 2015 than they did back in 2007. 8s have never been lusted after like other Jordan's
It's holiday season they will not sit lol In 07 as well they didn't sit sold out in 30 minutes. Don't sleep on these

So my pair will be in Monday. Pix
Sorry fam
All I know is that the jacket will release black Friday
You can contact Mralans or team_mopkins on ig or his website and see if you can get some info on the hat to purchase

Last edited:
It's holiday season they will not sit lol In 07 as well they didn't sit sold out in 30 minutes. Don't sleep on these

The hell are you talmbout? In 07 I copped these 4 months after release date

Must be in certain areas. Sold out in my area and online when I was checking back then. Never was able to repurchase my first pair of J's when these release. And I never pay resell prices. Especially when these were double the price

Must be in certain areas. Sold out in my area and online when I was checking back then. Never was able to repurchase my first pair of J's when these release. And I never pay resell prices. Especially when these were double the price
easybay and footlocker restocked them about once every two months until mid 2008

I had the OG pair of aquas back when I was a young buck and I honestly don't remember the back being so light in color.  Either way these are a definite cop.

Back
Top Bottom