Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

damn! cant believe i missed that $150 sale on villa. i was actually about to head to the mall to cop these at champs, so i decided to pop in the thread real quick to look at some more pics lol

Price is back up to $190 on Villa... Must have been a temporary flash sale, that sucks was about to cop 
mean.gif

If 11.5 fits pretty well in the Bordeaux's 2015 model y'all think I can do 11.5 in these ?

If you can do a 11.5 in the 2015 Bordeauxs than you can do a 11.5 in the Aqua 8s with ease. Like someone else said the Bordeaux ran a bit small this year. youll
Have a tab bit more room with the aquas if going with the same size.

Last edited:
If all goes well for us and bad for JB (if you can even call it that) we'll all have an amazing year at the outlet stores 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Missed that $150 price. I'm beyond pissed!!! I'm returning mine to Nike these shoes aren't worth $200.

Last edited:
Cmon man who cares 50 bucks really It's not that serious I'm keeping mine .lmao he said he beyond pissed .

Cmon man who cares 50 bucks really It's not that serious I'm keeping mine .lmao he said he beyond pissed .
Nawl, **** adds up and these aren't limited. I paid $250 for foams a few weeks back then they went on sale for $200 best believe I worked to get my kicks down to $200. Now this, I want my $50 back or they can keep the shoe. The weak straps and ashy grey is not worth $200. I'mma taking these back tomorrow. I'm good with my 2007's I like the look of them better.

i feel u on that one. why not buy the one for 150 and return the other pair. or try to get an adjustment

What added salt to the wound and had my blood boiling was ruvilla has the same f*ck-in shoes they sold hours before at $150 back at $190. That turns me off completely from the shoe. I could see if my $200 was a supreme exclusive or something unique or different, but no difference except $50 more retail? I rather go completely without.

Last edited:
if you didnt wear them return it.  tell the dude at the counter that u saw it online for 150.00 if you cant get for that price then i dont want them

Last edited:
Welp will still be on the hunt for these . I really think I need a size 12 but will only do it on a discount like today . If someone see's Aqua's hit an outlet let us know .

Welp will still be on the hunt for these . I really think I need a size 12 but will only do it on a discount like today . If someone see's Aqua's hit an outlet let us know .

Unfortunately, outlets aren't the good deals for retros like they used to be. They won't take much off.

Unfortunately, outlets aren't the good deals for retros like they used to be. They won't take much off.
False. I have had major finds at the outlets, problem is that employees never know whats going in. Its a hit or miss and usually people dont really talk about it. I have had major come ups at the outlets. Last good price I got was 145 with tax for some brand new white gold 9s sz 9.5. Tell me thats not a good deal.

Back
Top Bottom