Aquamanjay tribute- wear your Aqua VIII’s 6/22/23 - #AquaJayDay

Sheesh..

4EA1E636-E8AB-4A74-8911-2A820EC8967F.jpeg

Gonna put em on my feet today and see if they hold up.. for Aqua.. :nthat:

If they crumble they crumble

I was working all day and didn't have a chance to break out my pair, it's nice to see members rocking their Aquas as tribute. I'll break out my pair this weekend and post some pics. Happy B-day Jalen. Your memory continues to bring Niketalk (Jordan brand forum) together every year.

I was working all day and didn't have a chance to break out my pair, it's nice to see members rocking their Aquas as tribute. I'll break out my pair this weekend and post some pics. Happy B-day Jalen. Your memory continues to bring Niketalk (Jordan brand forum) together every year.

I didn't get a chance to rock my pair either, because I had a Sacral Nerve Modulation with Axonics surgery for my bladder problems, so I had to put a fit together real quick.

20230622_074238.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

Anyway, the Aqua 8s were his favorite Jordan of all time, but if you followed and chopped it up with him on IG and NikeTalk, you'd know that the Black Infrared 6s was his second favorite. Along with the Bordeaux 7s. We didn't always argee about things, but I really miss talking /listening to him and his passion for sneakers.​

Rest easy, homie.​

🙏🏼💯

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom