Aquamanjay tribute- wear your Aqua VIII’s 6/22/23 - #AquaJayDay

Rip Aquamanjay.

I always liked reading his content, and like so many others have noted, his knowledge and passion for Jordan sneakers was evident.

My Aquas will be delivered today. I’m definitely in for this. June 22nd I’ll have to set a reminder for that day.

Rip Aquamanjay.

I always liked reading his content, and like so many others have noted, his knowledge and passion for Jordan sneakers was evident.

My Aquas will be delivered today. I’m definitely in for this. June 22nd I’ll have to set a reminder for that day.

Yes, the 22nd.

Personally, I, Jalen(my name) have been through some stuff in the past month that has made some stuff not as important to Aquamanjay anymore. I appreciate every remastered shoe I have, and am extra grateful for the ones(Aqua 8s or Concords for example) that are almost OG copies. Basically, I’m apart of the crew who is just glad to have a classic with proper branding and colors(remastered 3s with every OG detail but shape and cut).
Damn. His last post in the Jordan 6 thread was truth. I appreciate all I have but it can all just be gone tomorrow. We miss you man. Him and I chopped it up couple times in the pm and like many others here...i always appreciated homies passion for the sneakers we all love. May GOD bless your family with fond memories and help them ease the pain of losing their beloved son.
Capture+_2019-05-29-08-49-29.png

Jalen Anthony Law, 25, passed away on Thursday, March 28, 2019. He was born in Silver Spring, MD on June 22, 1993. He attended school in Silver Spring, Maryland and later graduated from Morehouse College in May of 2016. He graduated with honors and obtained a Bachelor of Art in English. At Morehouse College, he was an editor of the Maroon Tiger and was also the campus videographer, and photographer. During his freshman and junior year at Morehouse College, he was featured as being Man of the Year for his stylish dress and various campus activities. He was currently employed by Montgomery County Public Schools as a part-time teacher.
R.I.P. @Aquamanjay_

Last edited:
This is sad, he was my favorite due to argue with on NT. no really it was great we would learn a lot from our discussions. im 42 so OG in the game yes. been in the shoe game before Air Jordans, I honestly had no idea he was so young. he gets mad respect from me because he really did have the mentality of a way older sneaker head he was in it for the love of shoes not the hype or the money. Jalen was a real one and was not afraid to speak his mind, never thought I would be shaken up over someone I didn't personally meet but I really am. and honestly I will always think of this dude any time I see a pair of Aqua 8's and actually made this shoe more valuable to my heart knowing how much he loved this particular shoe!

Last edited:
Woooooow. SMH. Once again, I did not know dude offline, but damn this made me kinda pause for a moment.

Damn man.. just keep coming back here because it sucks he's gone and I didn't even know him off of the board. Just goes to show how much time I spend around here and how much value this place indirectly has to me other than the obvious. That bio especially gives me the vibe of a good dude and its ****ty to lose decent people like that.

I genuinely hope he sees this thread from Aqua heaven.

I don't even know how to start. I've been struggling to put my feelings into words for a while because I can't believe he's gone. I never got to speak to Jalen much but time and time again he always impressed me by how thoroughly he researched sneakers and how knowledgeable he was. It was never about hype or anything of the sort. His passion was genuine. He deeply loved sneakers and loved their history just the same. A lot of his posts often taught me something new or expanded upon that which I only had a basic understanding of. He was an amazing person and definitely gave off OG vibes and finding out he was only 25 is not only shocking, but also makes it even harder to deal with because the guy had his whole life ahead of him. Rest in peace @Aquamanjay_ I know where you're at you aren't suffering anymore and down here you'll live on in our memories. NT fam is fam for life and beyond. Aquas are my favorite shoe of all time and on the 22nd I'll definitely be wearing my pair in honor of Jalen.

His posts were always well thought out and full of passion for shoes. May he R.I.P.

Last edited:
Mannn.. still can’t believe.

I rode through the Infrared 6 thread going back and forth with that dude from time to time.. very educated on Jordan’s and had a few laughs in the thread with him along the way.

JB forum lost a great contributor and a good man.

My Aquas are old and might just crumble on 6/22. Screw it.

Even though you left the earth early, heaven just got a lot more cooler with you up there. I don’t post much anymore but had to say something. We will miss your thoughtful posts.

Wow. Just wow. To see the NT fam come out and express and show love to our fallen NTer is very touching. Even though we don’t meet each other we still are a community. His passing is sad but this out pouring of love is very very touching. Proud to be apart of this NT family

Oh no!! Didn't know of his passing. Definitely down for this. Was actually just looking at some Aquas yesterday not knowing this. I'll pull the trigger now. RIP Aqua.

RIP Aquamanjay.
Anyone know the reason of death? 25 is too young to go! As a fellow sneakerhead I’ll grab a pair of the Aqua 8s. Sold my 07 pair long time ago (size too big).
Nevertheless, rest easily brotha!

Back
Top Bottom