Are Air Force 1's still poppin???

Serious Question.

Nobody rocks them in my area and I don't even really see them being sold in stores around me. I come across them in outlets sometimes but theyre mostly on the hash wall with no boxtops.

The denim joints below are pretty raw but that has more so to do with the design than the actual shoe itself... So are AF1's pretty much done for or what?

nike-air-force-1-low-premium-denim-bronze-release-info-summary.jpg

Serious Question.

Nobody rocks them in my area and I don't even really see them being sold in stores around me. I come across them in outlets sometimes but theyre mostly on the hash wall with no boxtops.

The denim joints below are pretty raw but that has more so to do with the design than the actual shoe itself... So are AF1's pretty much done for or what?

nike-air-force-1-low-premium-denim-bronze-release-info-summary.jpg

around me, at my HS, they are done....I'm sure they have fallen off....even those futura highs are only 89 on eBay. I'd say they have fallen off even among the non collectors...Nike pushed em too hard and the masses grew tired of em..they became played out imo. And for collectors, the quality got less and less and the cws are ehhhh, compared the older simple stuff.

I like AF1s (mostly 90s pairs), but the futura highs, denims, and the bobbitos are in my book...I had only one pair of uptowns and those were from 04, beat them to death, lasted me a good 6 years though, finally threw them out in 2010.

this pair: pic is from 09 too
7432_329124040376_895645376_9490504_4499315_n.jpg

217539_10150209892718384_705053383_8403284_1939793_n.jpg

I'd say they have fallen off even among the non collectors...Nike pushed em too hard and the masses grew tired of em..they became played out imo. And for collectors, the quality got less and less and the cws are ehhhh, compared the older simple stuff.

around me, at my HS, they are done....I'm sure they have fallen off....even those futura highs are only 89 on eBay. I'd say they have fallen off even among the non collectors...Nike pushed em too hard and the masses grew tired of em..they became played out imo. And for collectors, the quality got less and less and the cws are ehhhh, compared the older simple stuff.

I like AF1s (mostly 90s pairs), but the futura highs, denims, and the bobbitos are in my book...I had only one pair of uptowns and those were from 04, beat them to death, lasted me a good 6 years though, finally threw them out in 2010.

this pair: pic is from 09 too
7432_329124040376_895645376_9490504_4499315_n.jpg

217539_10150209892718384_705053383_8403284_1939793_n.jpg

I'd say they have fallen off even among the non collectors...Nike pushed em too hard and the masses grew tired of em..they became played out imo. And for collectors, the quality got less and less and the cws are ehhhh, compared the older simple stuff.

when those denim joints go on sale i will purchase them. but ive always been a fan of High Air force 1s. i still need the Ostrich AIr force 1 High sheed PE All star games!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

when those denim joints go on sale i will purchase them. but ive always been a fan of High Air force 1s. i still need the Ostrich AIr force 1 High sheed PE All star games!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Notsotiny

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pstt good luck man, i think these will sell out for sure and wont go on sale. Dont depend on what I said about futuras being 89 on eBay either....i predict these will be a lot more than 135 when its all said and done.

maxpapic, "nike pushed em too hard' means that Nike released too many cws per year and oversaturated the market with cw after cw....look at how many cws they dropped in 03 compared to 06

Originally Posted by Notsotiny

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pstt good luck man, i think these will sell out for sure and wont go on sale. Dont depend on what I said about futuras being 89 on eBay either....i predict these will be a lot more than 135 when its all said and done.

maxpapic, "nike pushed em too hard' means that Nike released too many cws per year and oversaturated the market with cw after cw....look at how many cws they dropped in 03 compared to 06

elcerrito91 wrote:

gotcha. thanks.

elcerrito91 wrote:

gotcha. thanks.

i have been buying the air force foams and i like them alot

but i have not copped a low air force in years there is nothing out that i like

the last air force 1 i got was the air max 95 af 1 back in 2008 from a outlet for $50.00

i have been buying the air force foams and i like them alot

but i have not copped a low air force in years there is nothing out that i like

the last air force 1 i got was the air max 95 af 1 back in 2008 from a outlet for $50.00

i never let any ill pair of anything out of consideration
although i don't always wind up coppin
i still got like 4-5 pairs and will cop the denims if i can get em for box or less

Back
Top Bottom