ARE BAD VIBES ONLY GIVEN BY THOSE SEEN AS UNATTRACTIVE???

Okay as some of yall may know I approached a chick on New Year and she got number and all. Long story short she didnt text me and she came back to work maybe 1.5 months ago. ****s been awkward since then.

She act super uncomfortable in my presence and I truly feel she resents me for some reason (I feel it's how I look) and now we cant even cordial/have a rapport due to her preconceived notions of me. I really get negative vibes from her (tbh I always did. Even before I approached her)

I honestly feels she intentionally doing this so I can reciprocate her energy and she can bypass feeling guilty or something. But I've literally done nothing to her. Yes before I approached her I would always look at her but what dude doest!?!?!? Is looking at her /striking up a conversation with her exclusive to dudes she feels are attractive? Tbh she literally only does this to me or when I'm around.

Some people say of how I carry myself (walk really fast, head down, hoody on, never smile) but I dont think it's that. I truly feel my looks give her anxiety. At one point I felt she felt I was stalking her. So I did what any ***** would do at that point.... Keep a wide berth between me and her and avoid proximity.. or just avoiding her. She noticed it and looked as if she was wondering why I did it.

So yea are bad/negative/creepy vibes only emanate by unattractive people? It seems so. What do yall think? What's crazy is sometimes shell still glance at me. Or look back at me after walking past my work area. But I know it's nothing good.

1587920099124.gif

Tl;dr

but to answer your question, no.
ppl who give off bad vibes are so east to detect.

If you feel a disturbance in the force, it’s bad vibes.

The Halo effect definitely comes into play more than people are willing to admit through our everyday lives, but that doesn't mean there aren't times where you probably should check how you are carrying yourself. The things you listed aren't desirable personality traits for most regardless of who they are. Smiling, keeping your head up are overwhelmingly seen as positive traits.

She might react differently to a guy she finds really attractive doing the same thing, and you know what? She can. Might seem ****ed up but that's reality. You can probably think back to a time you've done the same in the last year, even if it wasn't as harsh as how she's doing it.

Leave this chick alone, especially since she works with you. You don't wanna have to explain any bull**** to HR that she misinterpreted as some form of harassment. Stop making eye contact with her unless you have to speak to her.

Last edited:
YNS.

I didn’t think guys overthought things like this. No offense but usually it’s the females that are like, “his back was turned to me today. I bet he’s cheating on me. He must be thinking about other women.” And the dude is thinking “who would win in a fight? A gun with a sword or a sword with a gun?”

nah mean? Just act normal and don’t worry about her apparent “preconceived notions” about you :lol:

Have you told her this or asked her what’s with the mood change?

No. And why would I? I haven't said anything to her since she came. Never played on it once I picked on what was going on. Tbh the thread isnt rely about her, it's really about the question in the title. My colleagues swear that's not the case and I'm in my head, simply because they feel my information is inadequate

I promise I dont want her at all anymore. And getting scolded by HR was and still is my biggest fear in all of this. Thats why staying away. I even told my supervisor dont put me with her for that exact reason. Im real cool with aunt. I feel I cant even speak auntie without the girl thinking Im using mg her aunt to get to her.

Idk the story but it sounds like y’all were cool, you approached her at New Years, ???, and now we’re here? You got a choice, you can be a boss, address it and take whatever comes with it or leave her alone. Seems like you’re into her, at least see what happened.

Back
Top Bottom