ARE BAD VIBES ONLY GIVEN BY THOSE SEEN AS UNATTRACTIVE???

Maybe y'all ain't compatible, like zodiac wise. I know people laugh at astrology. I believe a lot in it. Find somebody you gel with. Look into it if you didn't. Prolly help.

No. And why would I? I haven't said anything to her since she came. Never played on it once I picked on what was going on. Tbh the thread isnt rely about her, it's really about the question in the title. My colleagues swear that's not the case and I'm in my head, simply because they feel my information is inadequate
You just wrote 5 paragraphs about a chick you work with not texting you and are asking us if your unattractiveness may be why. You’re clearly bothered by it and/or have some insecurity issues with women.

Did you exchange numbers or you just gave her yours? If the former, you could’ve just hit her up yourself. If the latter, why be pressed 1.5 months later?

Ya’ll work together; say good morning and keep it moving.

Maybe y'all ain't compatible, like zodiac wise. I know people laugh at astrology. I believe a lot in it. Find somebody you gel with. Look into it if you didn't. Prolly help.

I'm a Virgo. Her aunt told me shes an Aries. If any of that matters

I'm a Virgo. Her aunt told me shes an Aries. If any of that matters
Yeah, Aries and Virgo bring some problems. Pretty incompatible. Aries, imo, not shooting shots at all Aries, but some of em are straight asses. I'm a libra, 100% opposite of em. Sorta. But incompatible. The total opposite of Virgo are Pisces, but sometimes opposites attract. For Virgo, find Capricorn, Taurus and maybe Virgo girls. They are earth signs. Aries are fire signs which means they like to make sarcastic, lowkey mean, and sometimes blatant comments for attention. There are negative type fire signs and positive type fire signs. Same with leos and sagittarius. Telling you some Fire signs, especially Aries have a God complex :lol: everything revolves around them. Again, not saying everyone is like this, but some fire signs I don't get along with. I think once you see some one and you feel an instant vibe, try asking the person's birthdate.

Capricorn are 12/23-1/20
Taurus are 4/20-5/20
Virgo are 8/23-9/22

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhhh you thought getting the number meant something. I mean, was there a vibe before you approached her?

Ohhhh you thought getting the number meant something. I mean, was there a vibe before you approached her?

Tbh I wasnt going ask her for number. She said you can write your # down. I told her I didn't have a pin. She went got her phone and put it in.

As far the vibe. I did strongly feel she had a bad opinion of me. But I felt I could change that by talker to her and shower her I'm a cool dude (or cool by my standards at least)

I don't like fishing around my own head for answers on what I think I'm perceiving. I need facts and clear direction. I'd straight up ask if she wanna go for lunch or something ( or something outside of work work) and see what she says. From there is know how to proceed in forging a relationship and find out what she was thinking about me these past 1.5 months or just keeping our dialogues at work to 'good mornings' moving forward.

And to answer thread title, No. Bad vibes are given off by any one. Bad codes can even alter how someone looks to you. If consistent, if can make a ugly person somewhat attractive and vice versa.

I don't like fishing around my own head for answers on what I think I'm perceiving. I need facts and clear direction. I'd straight up ask if she wanna go for lunch or something ( or something outside of work work) and see what she says. From there is know how to proceed in forging a relationship and find out what she was thinking about me these past 1.5 months or just keeping our dialogues at work to 'good mornings' moving forward.

And to answer thread title, No. Bad vibes are given off by any one. Bad codes can even alter how someone looks to you. If consistent, if can make a ugly person somewhat attractive and vice versa.
She didn't even wanna give him her number, there ain't no going out. He should just destroy address the awkwardness that he's created, & move on.

cancel her and get ya aura up

Chick sounds like no neck ed’s thirdworld
Wife..dont be no neck ed

Move forward bro. her loss. Been in your shoes like many here.

funny thing is if you were to do that, the narrative would be different.

Tbh I feel my best option is just turn aloof and keep distance. We actually worked last Monday. **** was awkward and mad uncomfortable but we were at least cordial. But I still feel like I should act as if she doesn't exist and say nothing to her. Regardless if were partners or not. That's what I truly feel.

She didn't even wanna give him her number, there ain't no going out. He should just destroy address the awkwardness that he's created, & move on.
oh, i musta read wrong. thought he got the number and had ground to stand on.

if that aint happen then FDB.
this shouldnt even be a thread

Tbh I feel my best option is just turn aloof and keep distance. We actually worked last Monday. **** was awkward and mad uncomfortable but we were at least cordial. But I still feel like I should act as if she doesn't exist and say nothing to her. Regardless if were partners or not. That's what I truly feel.
yes. this.

She was a holiday casual. We never spoke until I aapproached her.
Tbh I wasnt going ask her for number. She said you can write your # down. I told her I didn't have a pin. She went got her phone and put it in.

As far the vibe. I did strongly feel she had a bad opinion of me. But I felt I could change that by talker to her and shower her I'm a cool dude (or cool by my standards at least)
Okay. Reading this, I can assume you don’t have much experience talking to and getting at women. Sounds like she was trying to get this random guy out of her face by taking his number. Women will do that (and even give you a number) just so you can leave them alone.

If your attractive its whole other set of games trust me I know
tenor.gif

If she says something to me about anything non work related Imma ignore it. Anything work related Imma give a short answer. I dont want to entertain anything outside of a rapport and be back at square 1. No good mornings or byes.

Man this is your job, don't address ****, keep your distance and keep it moving. She shouldn't exist to you outside of job related functions. Don't murky the waters.
I disagree. If he’s making threads and such this is clearly bothering him. What’s the point of protecting a job that makes you unhappy and feels you with anxiety. You’re a man before you’re an employee. Contrary to popular belief HR knows they are dealing with HUMANS. They know people are going to make connections. If OP gets his feelings together, there’s a way to address this without crossing lines.

I say that to say this, OP. Don’t listen to any of us. If I ain’t learned anything from NT, it’s don’t ask for women advice. You’re there, we’re not. You know what’s really happening. Follow your gut, it’s kept you alive this long..

This is why it’s never advisable to s**t where you eat. Especially if your a cat who’s trying to move up the ranks at your job.

focus on the money, the 🐱 will follow suit.

Back
Top Bottom