Are bank/credit scams the new CRACK game?

These dudes got more jewelry than your favorite rapper. Got a homeboy with 2 fully blown pieces and 4 thick cubans. Dude making a killing.

Guess I'm just old, but I don't know how this works and like how the hell you think you won't get caught.

Anyone have the cliffs?

If only these idiots were smart enough to stockpile detergent, paper towels, baby formula, pampers, etc. and set up a eBay and Amazon account instead of copping da margielas they would still be free.

Was just watching the dude Big Bz "Trappin out the uber" song on MTV jams the other day. Other than the song being terrible, I was surprised by how blatant this ***** was rapping about swiping.

A week later, he gets booked. Damn.
B'z well connected in that world. His mans or "actual brother" Klassic was a legend in NY. Crazy how is own friend shot him

If only these idiots were smart enough to stockpile detergent, paper towels, baby formula, pampers, etc. and set up a eBay and Amazon account instead of copping da margielas they would still be free.

Is that what you do? My mom told me about some guy who's legit and I guess buys hand soap and some other crap for cheap and just sells on Amazon

Dude made a lot of money the last 2 years and now is bought a nice sized building for storage to keep shipment there and ship out of I assume

Didn't believe it sounded weird but kinda funny you mentioned it. My mom told me to get into it but had no idea how to even start or where to look

:nerd:

nerd.gif

Is that what you do? My mom told me about some guy who's legit and I guess buys hand soap and some other crap for cheap and just sells on Amazon

Dude made a lot of money the last 2 years and now is bought a nice sized building for storage to keep shipment there and ship out of I assume

Didn't believe it sounded weird but kinda funny you mentioned it. My mom told me to get into it but had no idea how to even start or where to look

your moms telling you to be a criminal?

word on the skreets is that guys are learning how to hack and taking down websites with personal info

Man I got almost got finessed last week for $700. Good thing my bank called me ASAP cause them transactions looked mad funny.

I thought these new cards with the chip in them was suppose to be scam proof. What a joke.

your moms telling you to be a criminal?

Dudes legit, he wholesales or something lol

Not illegal. Think dude has a good regular job

Yeah, there's been a resurgence in credit card fraud. The new slang term is "My piece is hittin'". Piece = Credit card. Hittin' = transactions were approved.

Honestly, this has been going on since the early 2000's, so it's nothing new... It's just resurfaced recently.

Man some of my students are into this. I knew they weren't that spoiled to be rocking some of the gear that they got :smh:

You a teacher? What grade?

And you be catching the kids with gift cards on em huh? :lol: :smh:

I don't even understand how that **** works, cats is stealing gift cards from CVS and going to Saks?
high school b :lol:

I remember a kid even showed me all his gift cards smh

Bank Fraud and identity thief is the scourge of the 21st century.

working in banking, i see this **** everyday.

Since you're in the banking industry, I used to be in it...and the craziest story I can remember was this lady was kiting her checks...by the time the checks caught up to her she already made off with $2000

Kiting is the little stuff out there.

Biggest scam is complete identity thief on somebody that has a cleared off house with no mortgage.

Make fake ID, go to a bank. Finance the house at 65% of municipal value. Get da fat cheque from the notary. Profit.

Homeowner wakes up to a call : "sir you haven't paid your mortgage for a few months, it went in default of payment." Dude never stepped in the bank thats actually calling him to get the money.

By then the money has been cleared and is out of reach.

Be safe out there.

Once I pay off my credit card debt I'll definitely do a clean sweep of my internet life.

It's easy to get a new credit card etc but what I'm worried about is real identity theft. That can turn your life upside down.

Last edited:
The hell is gift carding? Selling gift cards with $0 on it? :lol:

Those can only be activated at the register

Back
Top Bottom