Are engaged chicks fair game? This is a hypothetical question, so

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by Club29

You're part of the problem.

We as fellas are constantly bickering about women and their trifiling ways

its dudes like you that are contributing to this.

Some of you need to realize there are MILLIONS of women out there and respect your fellow man
the woman is the problem if she doesn't throw cold water on my advances from jump.  how does me moving sideways stop a trifling woman from being trifling?  that doesn't compute.  

She shouldn't have thwart your advances in the first place. It's mad uncomfortable to get hit on by some guy who knows you are engaged/married/ whatever. . It's disrespectful to her too if she's not that kind of woman. Leave it be.
so you're saying the woman isnt the problem(?)

There is no "the woman". There are individuals. She may or may not contribute to this problem. but if she is someone you know personally and she hasnt given you any indication that she is the type to cheat, then just leave it be. You just run the risk ofnlooking like a sleezeball who can't find someone single. Now a stranger hitting on some girl is different. It happens. But generally speaking I'd say they're not fair game unless she approaches you or whatever. But even then, why would you wanna mess with that kind of girl? She's certainly not relationship material
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Yes fair game

what better time to do the man shes about to marry a favor

Smash then tell the soon to be husband. You will be doing a great community service and boost your ego while your at it

Id smash then black mail cause thats what a chick like that deserves
since when has a man ever come up to someone who smashed their fiance and give them daps and a bro hug and say "aww man thanks dude thanks for the favor of smashing my girl youre the best ..."

the !+#+ is that?

plus im pretty sure you wouldnt tell the husband. Unless you want a 9 iron up your +%*.

TIRE iron man... not 9 iron.  I'd already be heated about some clown sleeping with my woman.  I'm not trying to get more upset about wasting more time trying to find a loose 9-iron that matches my set. 
I meant 9 iron as in golf, i wasnt trying to play off anyone else's post besides the one i quoted. but either one works.

i just got done watching a clip of happy gilmore if that helps you understand
laugh.gif

It's fine if the female is coming after you BUT don't go after her trying to get it and plotting on the pu**y.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I think men in general should respect each other more. Part of that is not messing with another man's woman. On the same lines as stealing. it is just blatant disrespect
This.

Brotherhood is dead. Men will throw any other man under the bus for P
30t6p3b.gif

Its fair game unless she tell you she got a man and she happy. To be honest from experience a lot of chicks just be in a relationship to have someone around so they not lonely. And they really just lookin for the next thing. Around here like 80% of the chicks have "a man" and prolly 75% of those will give you the number and talk to you as "Friends" and we've all heard that one before.

Granted you did say chick was engaged. But if she gonna let things go then thats on her. Now if all you tryin to do is smash and she engaged then I wouldnt do it, cuz you just gonna hit and quit and could ruin the rest of her life. But if you really feelin the chick and she feelin you then why wouldnt you try. It tough to find the right girl. Whos to say she wouldnt be the girl for you?

Originally Posted by scshift

I think men in general should respect each other more. Part of that is not messing with another man's woman. On the same lines as stealing. it is just blatant disrespect
This.

Brotherhood is dead. Men will throw any other man under the bus for P
30t6p3b.gif
Completely agree with this, I'm just happy I grew out of that stage. I used to love hitting girls with a man or whatever, it was just funny to me. Almost all of the women I've hit have had boyfriends. It's just some immature way of thinking. 

You all keep saying, "If she lets you in this that and the forth."

But why are you even ATTEMPTING to deal with an engaged woman to put her in a position to make the right/wrong decision?

Just leave her alone damn.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

No they aren't. Respect your brothers and leave other dudes girls alone man.

This, I always feel like I am one of the few guys that follows this.

I agree with this as well... I may not know right away if she is in a relationship but once I find out, I bow out gracefully. 

You all keep saying, "If she lets you in this that and the forth."

But why are you even ATTEMPTING to deal with an engaged woman to put her in a position to make the right/wrong decision?

Just leave her alone damn.
Just speaking on my experience. I dont lead with "Hey shorty, you got a man?" Not exactly the first impression im lookin for. Usually it doesnt come up until im about to get the number. And usually a chick will be like "Weeeeeeeellllllllllll, I mean, I got a man. But we can talk as 'Friends'."  And at that point I just give her my number and tell her to hit me up if anything. Im not goin in on it. But if she gonna take the initiative to holla at me afterwards then thats on her. If she got a man and she happy she will let you know. Trust. There are good girls out there. And they usually wont even let things get too far without telling you themselves that that have a man already and you wastin ur time.

If dudes is goin hard body for it wit some "Yo ma, leave ur man, he a scrub" type !*%! then thats one thing. But if she cool wit it then it is what it is. You kinda doin the other guy a favor in a way (I kno its grimey) but she prolly aint a girl you wanna settle down with if she lettin dudes holla that easy.

If I am trying to talk to a girl and she says she has a man I just dead it right then and there. I don't want to end up dead. Never know what another dude is capable of man.

My dude just told me an engaged chick I used to work with was down for the pound.
30t6p3b.gif
at him telling me too late.

If I am trying to talk to a girl and she says she has a man I just dead it right then and there. I don't want to end up dead. Never know what another dude is capable of man.
Ok, but hypothetically on some real fairytale !!%*. What if she is "the one" for you. You just gonna dead it just because she said she got a man. Without even knowin if she happy or anything like that?

Also blame Disney movies/movies in general for this on the low. The main character is always stealin the Big Shots shorty in those %@%$!. Its basically like a right of passage that you have to steal someones girl for you two to be happy.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by Club29

You're part of the problem.

We as fellas are constantly bickering about women and their trifiling ways

its dudes like you that are contributing to this.

Some of you need to realize there are MILLIONS of women out there and respect your fellow man
the woman is the problem if she doesn't throw cold water on my advances from jump.  how does me moving sideways stop a trifling woman from being trifling?  that doesn't compute.  

laugh.gif
 right..

and dont youre special "pimpin" cuz an engaged females is trying to get at you..  you just happened to be there at the time ol' girl was feeling insecure/worthless or whatever the hell these type of women go through when they pull %$#@ like this. 

I don't believe in "the one."

Some people are just a better match for me than others. I don't believe in the one.

But for the sake of the question, lets say I did believe in it.

If she was the ONE, she is already someone else's. I wouldn't disrespect that man.

I'd say its fair but still thats risky buisness. If you get caught by the dude he might snap and blow your brains out(if you dont get him first dat is:pimp: ). imo dudes should be honorable and get their own... but you know how dudes are out there, they are beasts and will pounce at any opportunity. I think that action will be determined on a case-by-case basis. n she better be real hot.

Some people are just a better match for me than others. I don't believe in the one.

If she was the ONE, she is already someone else's. I wouldn't disrespect that man.
pimp.gif
 Good post. 

Well then we def different ppl. Not that I believe in "The One" but she could be cool ppl and im not gonna dismiss her just cuz she got a man. Like I said from experience alot of chicks that have a man arent even happy and the only reason they still wit him is because they dont wanna be alone and wanna have someone around. Ive seen it too many times. But I see where you comin and respect it. But like I said if a girl is faithful she gonna be faithful. Chicks dont cheat by accident. No matter what they tell you.

Isn't it funny how most of you dudes cry that there aren't any good women left, yet scheme on women that are already involved. If you can't see the irony in that I don't know what to tell you.

Ya'll the type of dudes to have a dude run up on you over some girl.

No it's not cool. There has to be some boundaries to the game. I automatically assume a girl has a dude or has some dude in back of her when i first meet her anyway so nothing shocks me. If shes engaged or got a BF, she's off limits...i got a girl but when i was single i would even take girls who say they're "single" with a grain of salt...a lotta girls are single but they date around..and you dunno what theyre telling their other dude(s) or how he feels...
I think men in general should respect each other more. Part of that is not messing with another man's woman

I used to tell dudes about their girls. It's only right. no one wants to wife a ho (knowingly anyway)

Originally Posted by xanadu one

Originally Posted by llSAVAGEll

Naw if a dude can steal a girl away from me then I didn't need her(not my fault), I ain't got the time to put "work" into a chick.

Hard enough putting in work to get them $$ in my pockets.
you kids have a lot to learn about trust and relationships.

I'm a grown man buddy.

But I trust no one 100%, only person in this world I can trust is ME. Women come and go all day. So like I said if a man can come by and take my girl then I didn't need her and she wasn't worth the time.

Originally Posted by xanadu one

Naw if a dude can steal a girl away from me then I didn't need her(not my fault), I ain't got the time to put "work" into a chick.

Hard enough putting in work to get them $$ in my pockets.
you kids have a lot to learn about trust and relationships.

I'm a grown man buddy.

But I trust no one 100%, only person in this world I can trust is ME. Women come and go all day. So like I said if a man can come by and take my girl then I didn't need her and she wasn't worth the time.

Not tryin to diss you, but I feel sorry for you if thats truly how you feel.  Meeting my girl and marrying her was the best thing that ever happened to me.  To have someone that you can share all your best moments with and also to have someone there that you know has your back 100% all day every day is truly something special.  I know it can be difficult for a lot of guys to let their guard down enough to truly open themselves up to a woman, but when you find the right one... i'm tellin you man... its worth the risk.

I guess in the end we all have free will and will end up doing what we think is best at that moment. I saw moment because I don't think people really think most decisions through before they do something. I had a student tell me, "it's better to beg forgiveness, than ask for permission." This is the culture we're living in.

Back
Top Bottom