Are Fire Fighters REALLY Ballin like that? Vol. Miami Heat

Fire Department here in Vegas also make bank! But they don't get more OT than us though.

My mother's boyfriend works for the fire department in seattle, he pulls in 120k easily, has been for years and he's on dispatch now.

Pretty sure their records are public, a lot of em make 100k+. I ain't mad tho, at all.

Current wildland FF here, pursuing to be structure FF and going to school for it..

Depends on the city you work for, here in sunnyvale CA, your're doing BOTH police AND fire

if theres a structure fire in the city, cops will pull up on scene and have their PPE in there trunk and change into them

starting pay i believe is 70-90K without OT

Blue collar workers do make a grip of money. When I was at the bank earlier this guy ahead of me said out-loud that he had $250k in one of his seven bank accounts, to the teller.

I know one dude who is like 28 years old, pulls in 250K ish a year after taxes as a pipe Welder here in Cali. Dude is never home because he travels so much for his job and owns 3 properties he's just collecting money from.

Yeah Bay Area plumbers be making racks on racks on racks. 100k is an understatement.

Word, imo the best trades are Plumbing, Electrical, Welding, an HVAC in no particular order.

Utilities is where it's at imo.

Yes, fire fighters make a lot of money especially lafd and Oakland fire fighters. Don't let that printed salary on their flyers n website fool you.

You pick up a few more days a month so you end up working 15 days a month instead of 10 days and that's six figures a year not to mention most of them have second jobs.

No not all fire fighters are paramedics. They all have to be Emt but they run ems and fire calls and it's separate because paramedics even make more but they are still considered fire men.

You could skip all that danger and be a fire dispatch and make just as much if not more, [emoji]128514[/emoji] facts!

To this day, I kinda wish I never went to college and got 2 degrees and just became a train operator or conductor in NYC.

That's what happens when you are TOO smart smh

To this day, I kinda wish I never went to college and got 2 degrees and just became a train operator or conductor in NYC.

That's what happens when you are TOO smart smh
Train operator is something I wouldn't mind pursuing if I couldn't join the PD. I heard they make bank.

Train operator is something I wouldn't mind pursuing if I couldn't join the PD. I heard they make bank.
They do. Pension after 23 1/2 years, I believe.

****, sanitation is also the best job in NYC but unless you know someone, dont even bother.

Mob bosses still running sanitation bidness? :nerd:

They do. Pension after 23 1/2 years, I believe.

****, sanitation is also the best job in NYC but unless you know someone, dont even bother.
Mob bosses still running the sanitation bidness? :nerd:

the bellman that dresses up in front of the 5* hotel near my work makes over 100k

i remember talking to my plumber and he basically works on his own schedule and takes on a few jobs a week. rolling up in a brand new bmw to do my plumbing :lol:

mike rowe talks a lot about blue collar jobs and how there is money to be made. ppl just arent willing to roll their sleeves up and get dirty like they use to

Last edited:
I always thought dog walking could be pretty lucrative.

You get a few dogs to walk for rich people living in the city.
Figure they pay 100 per week (which is probably cheap).

Have about 7-8 dogs to walk and you pulling in 700-800 clean. Prob could do this without paying taxes.
No overhead costs either.

Out my way, most firefighters have second jobs. A lot of them have their own businesses, are truck drivers or get into plumbing, contracting or electric. Bruhs are caking it since they really only have to work two 24 hour shifts a week.

My sister friend is making bank walking dogs. His dude quit his corporate job to help with the business.

Dog walking is serious. Out here in SF, there are plenty of people walking like 10 dogs at a time for rich folks.

I'm thinking about getting into the doggie treat business with my food science degree.

My dad is a truck driver
Been driving since I was born
Now idk how much it pays, all I know is when I need something, my mom makes me call him for it

my dad is a firefighter and he makes a really good living

and has a really nice schedule for work 

Last edited:
Truck driver? So thats how ninja saved up that porsche money 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom