Are Jae Millz,TYGA,,twist etc. better off without YM Vol. currensy just bought a Ferrari

yoppa guevara

Banned
Currensy Might be the only dude who "made it" 3 times
laugh.gif
(504 boyz/no limit , young money,Jetlife)
so im sure we can agree he is a smart dude, and a hard worker.

he was one of the young money OG's and had he stuck around with them he would be doing ok. By a ok i mean he can stay on tour with YM and
pay for his food/shopping money
laugh.gif

there was a time period of irrelavance and the failure (that was collabing with TK musically) 2007-2008...... had that spiraled down im sure bieng a YM pawn would
have been a GREAT job. BUT he was persistent and came into his own, and has found success on his own.

Now i ask WHAT HAS YM DONE FOR ANYONE

drake was poppin on his own , with the help of wayne but didnt need to ink with them to sell.

nicki we can argue ,but her career went from 0-60 quicker then 90% of most rappers . her story is a unique one. also her initial "rebound" was as the "so icey" and"bricksquad" jump off.
prior to that she was on a stack bundles and max b mixtape here and there.

I always felt TYGA,JAE MILLZ ,lil twist, short dawg are ALL very marketable , and we can argue YM has DIMINISHED Jae Millz's BUZZ and MOMENTUM. around mid 2006 to 2007 he was gaining more and more momentum. his tapes where getting crazy burn etc. since he inked with them he's become less marketable...and the music just sucks now.

Do you think these dudes are better off without young money?????

Let's get one thing clear... Currensy bought a Ferrari from like '02.

And yes, those bums are better off staying on YM.

-Millz was already a nobody when he signed to Young Money, he's lucky to be getting checks/show money from 2 top 10 songs.

-Tyga isn't too marketable, he's just an average rapper regardless of what NT seems to think

-Twist and Short Dawg aren't doing !+%@ with or without Wayne.

Tyga isnt marketable? I gotta disagree... All he needs is that one hit and he out the park. With or without YM,  Tyga gon be straight. People barely even remember he is YM. He knows he dont need them and they dont need him.

Millz is a weed carrier. Twist not capitilizing off his demography. His demography doesnt even know he exist
laugh.gif
. Short Dawg is just a mixtape rap type of dude and needs YM.

I think cause of Coconut Juice w/o Wayne Tyga wouldnt be able to bounce back and none of us would have gave him another chance w/o the Cosign. Lil Twist is making smart moves by kickin it with Beiber,Diddy Son and Diggy etc. But without the YM cosign would those dudes know twist? Jae MIllz had a chance lol he's not really %%%# with or without Wayne I think he's just there if Battle ensues.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

basically, and that body style is from 1999....him being geeked over it kinda showed me what level his paper is at...

i still +#%%% with homie tremendously, but YM winning right now.....he would've been well off being on da roster.

Millz would be an even bigger bum without YM so he's better off staying. Same with the swagless,talentless pre-pubescent clown known as Lil Twist and Lil Chuckee
eyes.gif
. Actually,this can be said for most of the roster like Gudda Gudda and Cory Gunz

Tyga I think would be better off without them. For one,he actually has talent and is dope unlike the rest of the YM roster and I think that he could still blow up by himself. He's already been lining himself up with CB recently and he has introduced him to that teenage girl demographic which is a gold mine,so he's becoming more well known.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Futuristic

basically, and that body style is from 1999....him being geeked over it kinda showed me what level his paper is at...

i still +#%%% with homie tremendously, but YM winning right now.....he would've been well off being on da roster.
With another rapper we def would've known they was tryna imaginary ball copping that 02 joint
laugh.gif

with Spitta I can respect it though. I think Currensy just cops them whips that he really likes or always loved. You know he a muscle car dude like you. I think he just always wanted that 360 exotic wise since he always cops old schools. This interview kinda made me realize it.

On YM he def woulda been way better $$ wise though.

i think yall underestimating the boy , he been to miami bout 3 times this year. his circuit is 365 cus of his flexabilty.

Besides Drake,Minaj and Wayne(obvious)...Tyga the only one I see really popping off of YM...I don't care for dude but  I can see him having a hit single....YM need  to pay more attention to him....Bow Wow ship sailed...I don't even think chicks checking for dude like that no more...and Jae Millz
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
......YOU $%@!%+* KIDDING ME!? THIS BUM
laugh.gif
.....dude stay getting clowned on twitter tho
roll.gif

One advantage that Twist & Tyga have is their youth.  If something were to happen, they have plenty of time to make it happen.  Millz is garbage.  I also agree with Sosa's whole point about Spitta copping old schools.

Originally Posted by Yoppa Guevara

i think yall underestimating the boy , he been to miami bout 3 times this year. his circuit is 365 cus of his flexabilty.
yeah Curren$y STAY booked.

I know he's always got shows but is he really getting paid off it? I swear this dude be doing shows at venues that fit 78.5 people and tickets will be $12 and there'll be like 14 opening acts. But $pitta's still that dude in my eyes.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

I know he's always got shows but is he really getting paid off it? I swear this dude be doing shows at venues that fit 78.5 people and tickets will be $12 and there'll be like 14 opening acts. But $pitta's still that dude in my eyes.
pimp.gif

there's that many opening acts because they pay to play. that pays for Spitta, considering small venues are damn near impossible to break even from with someone like Spitta.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

pimp.gif

there's that many opening acts because they pay to play. that pays for Spitta, considering small venues are damn near impossible to break even from with someone like Spitta.
Wow really? I figured they maybe got $50 or something but they're actually paying?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

you can get 360 modenas under 100k.......

I think he bought it cuz he actually like that model

No different from *%@%*! copping old schools or muscle cars

I'll still cop an BMW 850 or 96 Impala SS 

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

pimp.gif

Wow really? I figured they maybe got $50 or something but they're actually paying?
tired.gif

yea man thats how promoters eat and sell tickets... they charge openers a certain price... basically selling them tickets at a discount which they can sell to make their money back...

Out of the three mentioned....I think with the right marketing Tyga would do pretty well... He already has a nice lil buzz from "bed rock" and "deuces"...Plus his mixtapes...

Millz is like MJ with the Wizards on YM and IDK what to say about twist because I really dont follow his music

I think Spitta made the right move by leaving YM. Dude had plans and dreams (pause) and realized being under the shadow of Wayne and Baby wasn't what he wanted to do
As for Tyga and Millz, I think Tyga is a hit away from doin alright. He doesn't need YM, dude has marketability, can reach out to different demographics, etc.

Millz is buns though. I thought he was gonna blow pause back in '04 or '05 but he hasn't done anything. Woulda been better off signing with Jadakiss or something back then.

Originally Posted by Be Easy

I think Spitta made the right move by leaving YM. Dude had plans and dreams (pause) and realized being under the shadow of Wayne and Baby wasn't what he wanted to do
As for Tyga and Millz, I think Tyga is a hit away from doin alright. He doesn't need YM, dude has marketability, can reach out to different demographics, etc.

Millz is buns though. I thought he was gonna blow pause back in '04 or '05 but he hasn't done anything. Woulda been better off signing with Jadakiss or something back then.
jae millz had a deal with fat joe pending...son should've went that route, crack would've made him a star.

jae millz is making plenty of c ash with YM why cuz hes ghost writing for almost the whole crew

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Be Easy

jae millz had a deal with fat joe pending...son should've went that route, crack would've made him a star.
Like he did with everyone else on TS and KAR right?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by richyung412

jae millz is making plenty of c ash with YM why cuz hes ghost writing for almost the whole crew
That _ ain't gettin' paper like that. Seen him a couple weeks ago with his 04 745

Vado seeing way money than him

Back
Top Bottom