Are Jordans wearable in games?

they made them as a basketball shoe. of course you can wear them to play basketball. what a shame if a shoe cant serve its purpose

As far as jordans go: Hoop In 12s, 14s or 20s..

otherwise ball in brons or kobes, or any other nike shoe..I've the adizero series are good2 ball in as wellbrons are more comfy imo tho.

Lebron III & VIII v2
pimp.gif

I love my jordans OG or retro but honestly at todays standards if you are going to play FOR A TEAM, you wear something more current & with a little better technology.

It's like you being 50yrs old & wanting that mustang from the 60's then realizing that it doesn't have A/C, power steering, radio, drives like +*% But looks cool parked OR you can buy a brand new one with all the goodies & looks 'meh' lol

If you follow the NBA all of the "jordan spottings" disappear in the playoffs , all season guys will be wearing cool greys, XIII's etc etc
but when its down to the crunch for the ring, its Nike peeling them all hyperdunks or hyperfuse for lighter/fatigue during gameplay or different support insoles like on the 2011's

Hope my lil speech helped lol

Jordans are made for the court soooo I dont see any problem in playing them. Every shoe has a flaw, not just Jordans. Yea, there are plenty of other better brands out there for the court, but overall air jordans are basketball shoes. Point ____ . Shoot, a lot of NBA players and NCAA players wear theirs in games. That should say something. If they seem legit to you, then hoop in them!

13s are great for balling.. Theyre very light & pretty durable. 12s, 23s & 8s are pretty good too.

Try 'em yourself. Even if they're very old designs, they're basketball shoe designs. So they were designed with basketball in mind. Nice avatar btw

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by ACGrizzy

Michael Jordan played in old Jordans and I think he did "ok"
laugh.gif
Remember that he also wore his old AJ 1 in MSG in 1998 the whole game and was again the top scorer!
MJ also wore the AJ 3 trueblues at the age of 38 many times too.

Because of that I see this as probably the dumbest thread on NT. "It's not about the shoes, it's about what you do in them"

a newer non jordan shoe would get your best bang for the buck... but some retros J's will make you look better ballin' plus you look good, feel good, feel good, play good

i like playing in 8's and 7's. but i would recommend putting in a nice insole for those because the cushioning is nonexistent almost. if the shoe has a phylon midsole than the cushion will be a little better.
I've heard the 5's are nice for playing in. the 10's are as well. Both have nice nice traction
the Air Jordan's with the circle traction pattern (6-
glasses.gif
aren't the best but manageable.

i currently play in the white/red 13's from 2010 and they are great.

the AJ 14's are also good for ball

Originally Posted by eltouha

you really can't go wrong with 12's. they are still tanks.

I used to think so too.. but my black/red XII fell apart. . I was heated when this happen..

Back
Top Bottom