Are LBJs on NikeID a good idea?

I think it would've been a good idea. I may have gotten a proper black/red pair. Someone else may have made some HWC replicas or their idea of the Dunkman VII.

I wouldn't mind them on I.D. But with the colorways Nike put out for the VII's, I have nothing to complain about.

You guys are thinking as how your supposed to think. But coming from someone that loves the Kobe line, I thought the same way as you lebron heads. IT doesn't take anything away from the line. We Kobe heads thoughtthat but look how it's smashing.

I agree that the price would be the most difficult aspect to manage. Also which models would you be able to ID, since almost everyone would jump at the possibility to recreat the SVSM's, Dunkmans and other loved colorways

I really dont think it will bring down value on the shoes as long as you really love the kicks,
and the thing is,
anyone here who has a decent thought on the lebrons will cop a pair if the options on ID were dope enough,
A nd yea word up "AIRJORDAN JB23",
the colorways NIKEs releasing are sick,
they didnt go wrong at all with the VIIs,
every colorway is HOT or good lookin,
nun are crap,
but just imagining what I could and would do to the LBJ VIIs if they were on ID is
pimp.gif

idk,
I think the only way it might bring down value on the kicks is in the long run,
maybe 20 years from now,
but I still doubt that too because as of now these are def the best LBJs yet,
he picked up lots of fans on these,
these will be legendary 20 years from now,
so cop and stock for serious cash or OG LOVE.!

Back
Top Bottom