Are men intimidated by intelligent women?

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

what about smart girls who wanna just smash too? *confused*
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
those exist?  smart & dtf?
nerd.gif
smart girls are horny too.
If a smart girl is known to be dtf though, everybodys gonna think shes stupid aaaaaaand she would kinda be acting like it - yes double standard

Horrible, just horrible.Smart girls are most def dtf. It's all those deep convos that lead to an attraction not just on a physical level but also on a mental level, which makes that sexual encounter feelin way better than sex with a dumb broad.You guys and that double standard is why a lot of these females still feel they gotta play that "I'm not that kinda girl" card.
This.
This is what makes me interested.

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
If a smart girl is known to be dtf though, everybodys gonna think shes stupid aaaaaaand she would kinda be acting like it - yes double standard

Horrible, just horrible.Smart girls are most def dtf. It's all those deep convos that lead to an attraction not just on a physical level but also on a mental level, which makes that sexual encounter feelin way better than sex with a dumb broad.You guys and that double standard is why a lot of these females still feel they gotta play that "I'm not that kinda girl" card.
This.
dtf, to me at least, means youre down to get *@*+%! real early on, like the night we meet or the next one. Aint no having deep conversations the same day I meet you and that leading to an attraction

If youre using dtf as just meaning willing to have sex then its meaningless cuz pretty much any chick will be dtf

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

This.
dtf, to me at least, means youre down to get *@*+%! real early on, like the night we meet or the next one. Aint no having deep conversations the same day I meet you and that leading to an attraction

If youre using dtf as just meaning willing to have sex then its meaningless cuz pretty much any chick will be dtf

laugh.gif

as if any man is going to admit that they are intimidated by a woman for any reason...

You're asking a forum full of males. This is just to boost your ego ain't it.
grin.gif

but yea..I would date you.  love me some light skinned, dark-haired girls.  better lose that Judaism though...

laugh.gif

as if any man is going to admit that they are intimidated by a woman for any reason...

grin.gif

but yea..I would date you.  love me some light skinned, dark-haired girls.  better lose that Judaism though...

I don't know many dudes who don't appreciate a good conversation/debate with a female who can hold her own. As for me the smarter, the better. I've gone out and met girls that were
eek.gif
in terms of looks but as the conversation went on I was turned off by what she was (or wasn't) saying.

& for the record, there are a lot of females who think they know everything and this is a major turn off. no one wants to be corrected constantly around the clock.

I don't know many dudes who don't appreciate a good conversation/debate with a female who can hold her own. As for me the smarter, the better. I've gone out and met girls that were
eek.gif
in terms of looks but as the conversation went on I was turned off by what she was (or wasn't) saying.

& for the record, there are a lot of females who think they know everything and this is a major turn off. no one wants to be corrected constantly around the clock.

ok sooo..

smash - dumb chicks
date - smart chicks

got it.

laugh.gif
More often than not if you start in on a convo like that it's going to give the impression you want some sort of meaningful relationship.
Now a chick that might have let you smash with the quickness is gonna withhold for a little longer to try to get that relationship outta you.  Whereas if a dude don't show that type of interest she may just give in and smash since she see thats all you really want and the relationship is not really on the menu.

Basically, no dude wants to prolong the action.  If you letting these dumb cats smash cause they don't really got nothing else to offer you and you are horny, well then I ain't gonna be the one to take a stroll on the beach with you and talk about world events.  First and foremost I am trying to see how easy you are.  Action first, meaningful convo second.

Oh, and generally speaking, most dudes, particularly the ones that are gonna just walk up and hollar, aren't interested in the types of things you speak of.  Majority of dudes is mad stupid out here.

ok sooo..

smash - dumb chicks
date - smart chicks

got it.

laugh.gif
More often than not if you start in on a convo like that it's going to give the impression you want some sort of meaningful relationship.
Now a chick that might have let you smash with the quickness is gonna withhold for a little longer to try to get that relationship outta you.  Whereas if a dude don't show that type of interest she may just give in and smash since she see thats all you really want and the relationship is not really on the menu.

Basically, no dude wants to prolong the action.  If you letting these dumb cats smash cause they don't really got nothing else to offer you and you are horny, well then I ain't gonna be the one to take a stroll on the beach with you and talk about world events.  First and foremost I am trying to see how easy you are.  Action first, meaningful convo second.

Oh, and generally speaking, most dudes, particularly the ones that are gonna just walk up and hollar, aren't interested in the types of things you speak of.  Majority of dudes is mad stupid out here.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

laugh.gif

grin.gif

to boost MY EGO?
roll.gif

Date me?
lose that Judaism?.....
indifferent.gif

I have not referenced myself once in this thread.

I love that anytime i make a thread, someone has to try and turn it around on me. Well, i've been on this forum for 9 years.....and i'm still here.

Nice try.

What is there to be intimidated about? I know my place in this world and very confident but I also know I am not the smartest cat in the world so if I meet a female that is more intelligent... hell I welcome it because I can actually initiate any sort of conversation and she would be well verse with what I am saying. 
Plus the amount of knowledge is appreciated because I am actually getting smarter and learning just by my conversations with her. Women these days need to spend less time on facebook and more time reading books and forming intellectual opinions.

What is there to be intimidated about? I know my place in this world and very confident but I also know I am not the smartest cat in the world so if I meet a female that is more intelligent... hell I welcome it because I can actually initiate any sort of conversation and she would be well verse with what I am saying. 
Plus the amount of knowledge is appreciated because I am actually getting smarter and learning just by my conversations with her. Women these days need to spend less time on facebook and more time reading books and forming intellectual opinions.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

laugh.gif

grin.gif

to boost MY EGO?
roll.gif

Date me?
lose that Judaism?.....
indifferent.gif

I have not referenced myself once in this thread.

I love that anytime i make a thread, someone has to try and turn it around on me. Well, i've been on this forum for 9 years.....and i'm still here.

Nice try.

But, do you find such girls (dumb ones) less of a "challenge" to date...?

lol, that just sounds awful, but you get what im saying.

For me, dumb ones are more of a challenge because for the most part, they just don't "get" things.
I would rather be on an understanding with someone of intelligence. 

It is definitely easier to hook up with a dumb chick, but I wouldn't say date.

There are definitely a lot of intelligent chicks who think of themselves as being more intelligent than they are which is an annoyance for sure. Hard to deal with.

And intelligent chicks who just wanna smash? Of course they exist. But I would say it is more of a rarity. My ex was really smart and DTF, she was horny as hell. Didn't even want a meaningful relationship beyond sex, which was fine for the time being that I was with her. But it was a turn off for me that we didn't connect on a mental/emotional level.

But, do you find such girls (dumb ones) less of a "challenge" to date...?

lol, that just sounds awful, but you get what im saying.

For me, dumb ones are more of a challenge because for the most part, they just don't "get" things.
I would rather be on an understanding with someone of intelligence. 

It is definitely easier to hook up with a dumb chick, but I wouldn't say date.

There are definitely a lot of intelligent chicks who think of themselves as being more intelligent than they are which is an annoyance for sure. Hard to deal with.

And intelligent chicks who just wanna smash? Of course they exist. But I would say it is more of a rarity. My ex was really smart and DTF, she was horny as hell. Didn't even want a meaningful relationship beyond sex, which was fine for the time being that I was with her. But it was a turn off for me that we didn't connect on a mental/emotional level.

2Lips,
Really though? You don't get any kind of enjoyment from holding an interesting convo with a chick?

Wilroc,
Nah... there needs to be more dudes like you!

we do, but like he said we tend to stay away from any deep convo to get the bunz or at least not to bore her. 
but trust me, it makes my penis erect to speak to a chick about thing other than the jersey shore or w/e. Especially is shes into architecture 
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

2Lips,
Really though? You don't get any kind of enjoyment from holding an interesting convo with a chick?

Wilroc,
Nah... there needs to be more dudes like you!

we do, but like he said we tend to stay away from any deep convo to get the bunz or at least not to bore her. 
but trust me, it makes my penis erect to speak to a chick about thing other than the jersey shore or w/e. Especially is shes into architecture 
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

The strategies to bedding both are different. You have to dumb it down for dumb women and discuss the new waka flacka album with them at the club. For intelligent women, discuss something of a little more substance. Different tactics, same results.

The strategies to bedding both are different. You have to dumb it down for dumb women and discuss the new waka flacka album with them at the club. For intelligent women, discuss something of a little more substance. Different tactics, same results.

Sometimes I think you guys over analyze the female species.

Real life has proven it is nowhere near as complex as you dudes make it out to be.

Sometimes I think you guys over analyze the female species.

Real life has proven it is nowhere near as complex as you dudes make it out to be.

Back
Top Bottom