Are Monopoly discount coupons valid with Jordans???

I worked at foot locker for 5 years...including management. All coupons work on all shoes except shoes that are less than 2 weeks old. Now...it is up to themanager to give you the discount or not. Most of the time they wont let you use it because they are all under pressure by district managers to make what theycall "days." If they dont make the dollar amount of the same day from last year, then they get chewed out. But in my opinion, they just dont likegiving discounts to anyone because most are a..holes. You can always complain by calling foot lockers 1-800 customer service number...you would be surprisedwhat they can make the manager do in order to satisfy a customer. One time I had to exchange a pair of 3yr old airmax 360 (customers) with a pair of brand new360 because he had wore them for 3yrs and thought they were uncomfortable! Can you believe that?! Its always worth a try and if you build a good relationshipwith them by choppin it up a few times...they usually hook it up.

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

hmmm will it work with the pippen 1's and penny 2's?

or any old CDP?

not *new* jordans i know this
Pips and Pennys are good to go. I'm sure if there is a 1/22 CDP, they will pratically give it to you..lol

roll.gif
noooo chance that's flying on the 11/12 pack, there would be a 3 day line up of sneakerheads all with mcdonalds bags if it worked

more than likely wont work on launch products, but im sure you can use them for older releases

Yeah I was wondering the same thing because I also got the 20% coupon from McDonalds

My girl got the 25% off ticket....tried to buy some premium dunks and the cashier was like no good on the dunks/jordans even if I tried it's not gonna takeit off...but when he tried to apply it to the Flight Lites and the NBs my girl was getting it took it off the dunks also, perhaps you can get lucky?

omg thats so cool cause i was going to buy the bred jumpman pros but wanted to check if the 25% discount worked

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

I got a bunch of the monopoly discount game pieces from Mcdonalds for 20% off at Footlocker. Does anyone know if these are valid with the CDP's. 20% off a CDP would be saving me 60 bucks!!!
no but, you should work on getting some slim fast not shoes.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Moron, no one said anything about eating Mcdonalds. You're an idiot. Stop assuming and worry about yourself and not other people. Tool!!!

exclusions are jordan retro and af1. all others are at the descretion of management. I know my Footlocker won't do dunks, blazers or hyperdunks

Back
Top Bottom