Are Mosquitos getting me in my sleep?

I swear I've woken up the past few days with ten or so mosquito bites (small welps) along the sides of my body. Just now I wake up and find what look likeabout ten bites on each side.

The thing is the windows are closed.

What's biting me? Is it a bite?

Damn son wash your sheets, it's probably all that dead fap juice coming back to life on some zombie @@*! to bite you
sick.gif

No.

All this time I'm thinking it's mosquitos and it's bedbugs?

They have a bone to pick with me I see.

maybe you come in contact with someone with scabies, if that's so, good luck because it will be an arduous task getting rid of those things. you've gotto wash all the linen in your crib, vacuum everything, plus put special ointment on every part of your body, i mean EVERY part of your body.

you can check for bedbugs by looking at the lining of your bed.
they lay eggs in the creases and along the edges where the seems meet that hold the bed together.
it will be lil black spots and u cant miss em.

If you do have them, Ur gonna have to get rid of the bed and bed frame.

call an exterminator also

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

you can check for bedbugs by looking at the lining of your bed.
they lay eggs in the creases and along the edges where the seems meet that hold the bed together.
it will be lil black spots and u cant miss em.

If you do have them, Ur gonna have to get rid of the bed and bed frame.

call an exterminator also

Thanks.

It's extremely hard to get rid of bed bugs! Because the multiply fast as hell!
When my sis had them at her crib they called an exterminator and he came and did something.
They had to flip their mattress and box up...Even then she said they weren't all the way gone.
Good luck to you homie it's going to take some work to get rid of them!

They bite you because they need your blood to lay thier eggs!

it may be mosquito bites, and dont scratch when they say it makes it worse, its because it does make it worse,
put some cold stuff on em like frozen peas( yes frozen peas), and it helps, if you have any pets may be that also.

bedbugs for the loss

they like to dwell in tight, dark places so check every crack and crevice. these little bastards are elusive, only coming out while youre sleeping to pull somedracula stunt on you, and they will bite ANYWHERE, even your eyelids, lips and goodies. try to get rid of these asap, as they can migrate over to other bedsand houses via catching a ride on your clothes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedbughttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedbug

Back
Top Bottom