Are Replacement Lace Locks worth $23?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm missing lace locks on a few pairs of my Jordans, I see a few pairs on Ebay for $18- $23 each... Is that the going rate for them or can anyone point me in the direction of some for cheaper?

id say its worth it. i myself bought the infrared ones to go on my white infrared 6s. you're not going to find them cheaper than 23 at this point. theyre a pretty important part of the shoe

just outta curiosity i know this doesn't have to with jordan but it does have to do with lace locks. ive been looking for a pair of lace locks for my nike sb when pigs fly. just wondering if anyone knows where i can grab some

$23 is not a good price?
My bad for the delayed response player but $23 bones is a bit high.  That's just my opinion.  The cats that have been on this site for a minute may feel differently. But they're obviously a highly specialized commodity.  Last summer at the flea market on the NC-SC border this shoe vendor had like 10 pairs of used lace loxs for the 6s.  In hindsight I shoulda copped every one of em.  I'll do some digging and see if I can find them at a lower price.

My bad for the delayed response player but $23 bones is a bit high.  That's just my opinion.  The cats that have been on this site for a minute may feel differently. But they're obviously a highly specialized commodity.  Last summer at the flea market on the NC-SC border this shoe vendor had like 10 pairs of used lace loxs for the 6s.  In hindsight I shoulda copped every one of em.  I'll do some digging and see if I can find them at a lower price.
If you find any, feel free to pm me... I appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom