Are Skullcandy Headphones overrated?

I'm about to buy some skullcrushers, but I hear from some people they aren't worth the price (70$)...

Anyone own these? or any other headphones from SC?

Very overrated.

You can get much better headphones for about the same price, or a little more.

I really like my pair
pimp.gif

I have the Full Metal Jacket 2.0 (iPhone ready) and I love them. They broke on me though, but you gotta love their life time warranty (and if you broke yourheadphones that doesn't constitute the warranty necessarily, they're willing to sell you the same model headphones for 50% less). Now that's whatyou call great customer service.
pimp.gif

They're only $15.

How can they be overrated.

Now the apple earbuds are overrated, but they're more for aesthetic purposes.

I had a pair of like $35 ones. Don't know the exact name or style but I liked them very much...

until I got my Beats.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

They're only $15.

This is about as dumb as saying all Fords cost $20,000. I had a pair of Full Metal Jackets ($70) and I thought they were horrible for the price. I had oddlyshaped ears so it's hard to find earbuds that stay in place. If you have the $, spring for a pair of Shure or Sennheiser buds...

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Originally Posted by eye see soles

They're only $15.

This is about as dumb as saying all Fords cost $20,000. I had a pair of Full Metal Jackets ($70) and I thought they were horrible for the price. I had oddly shaped ears so it's hard to find earbuds that stay in place. If you have the $, spring for a pair of Shure or Sennheiser buds...
You won't find many headphones that offer stellar, clear sound and bass for $15.

And you said you had oddly shaped ears. Seems like the blame falls on you...

Hey guys, I'm not looking for headphones with earbuds. More of the larger ones...

How do they compare to WESC's headphones?

Yes they are. I got a $20 pair. Liked them for the first few months, but over time you start to realise the quality. Just invest a little more money insomething better for your ears.

for $15 does it really matter if they are overrated? but i have a pair of shure se310s and i like em
smile.gif

Na, not worth the price imo. There's better headphones on the market than skullcandy...

If y'all are music heads y'all would have copped some Sennhiesers, Sony studio monitor head phones or them bose joints.
pimp.gif

If you are over 15 and rocking skull candies with that corny %%@ logo, I don't know what to say.
smh.gif

70$.. that is not the worth of those "show" buds.. They actually even cost less around here.

Back
Top Bottom