Are the 2011 Concord XI's coming with #45 on the heel tab?!

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

STEPONMYSHOESFOTOS6.jpg

Try to get a shirt that says this so people will be more careful when they are around you. I wouldnt want you to seriously hurt or kill someone for accidentally stepping on your kicks
tired.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

thats messed up though, hitting a girl for stepping on your shoes. really?

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

STEPONMYSHOESFOTOS6.jpg

Try to get a shirt that says this so people will be more careful when they are around you. I wouldnt want you to seriously hurt or kill someone for accidentally stepping on your kicks
tired.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

thats messed up though, hitting a girl for stepping on your shoes. really?

@Weatherman you know exactly who i am. Get over it. You have too much time that you even care to beef on the internet. Relax its shoes. It's people talking about shoes. Dont get so hung up on one story. Get a job or find a new hobby..

And everyone else.. if you hate the thread so much just look past it. Dont waste your time making images about shirts i should get made.. Get a girl friend.. get laid.

BUT i do love the HATERS.
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

@Weatherman you know exactly who i am. Get over it. You have too much time that you even care to beef on the internet. Relax its shoes. It's people talking about shoes. Dont get so hung up on one story. Get a job or find a new hobby..

And everyone else.. if you hate the thread so much just look past it. Dont waste your time making images about shirts i should get made.. Get a girl friend.. get laid.

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Startin2Stack

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
roll.gif
 Oh the irony!!

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
roll.gif
 Oh the irony!!

Originally Posted by DZaster

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
roll.gif
 Oh the irony!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DZaster

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
roll.gif
 Oh the irony!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
Good you love the haters. You'll have plenty of time reading all of these haters threads after you get banned and can't comment anymore.

And big words of "GETTING A LIFE" coming from someone that would punch a woman for stepping on a pair of damn shoes.

Who needs to get a life again?

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
Good you love the haters. You'll have plenty of time reading all of these haters threads after you get banned and can't comment anymore.

And big words of "GETTING A LIFE" coming from someone that would punch a woman for stepping on a pair of damn shoes.

Who needs to get a life again?

no joke im wondering tha same thing, ever since i saw wheelchair jimmy wit em i was like $#%? y does he have a 45 on the back of his concords?!!??

no joke im wondering tha same thing, ever since i saw wheelchair jimmy wit em i was like $#%? y does he have a 45 on the back of his concords?!!??

Back
Top Bottom