Are the 2011 Concord XI's coming with #45 on the heel tab?!

Jordan Version 23 > Jordan Version 45
laugh.gif

when this rumour was first posted, a reliable poster assured that the number will NOT be 45 with a certainty. forgot who it was, but i believed it.

when this rumour was first posted, a reliable poster assured that the number will NOT be 45 with a certainty. forgot who it was, but i believed it.

There is no way that there will be a #45 on the heel tab as a general release version. Even Jordan himself said that 45 is a bad lucky number, that's why he switched back to #23 shortly after. Yes, I agree with the buch saying that #45 is an exclusive.

By the way, I hope that #45 is not on the heel tab (I will still cop if #45 is there), I prefer #23 because the concords he wore during the Bulls magical 72 win season had #23 not #45 and they won the championship.

There is no way that there will be a #45 on the heel tab as a general release version. Even Jordan himself said that 45 is a bad lucky number, that's why he switched back to #23 shortly after. Yes, I agree with the buch saying that #45 is an exclusive.

By the way, I hope that #45 is not on the heel tab (I will still cop if #45 is there), I prefer #23 because the concords he wore during the Bulls magical 72 win season had #23 not #45 and they won the championship.

they are releasing with a number 69 on them that way when your girl steps on your shoes you will both be F%$#ed

they are releasing with a number 69 on them that way when your girl steps on your shoes you will both be F%$#ed

Back
Top Bottom