Are the Cavs serious right now?????....Lebron and Kobe stans galore

Enh, you'll just ante up in another thread, spewing the same crap, just in a different language.
laugh.gif

You say it's possible to make a calculated prediction based on certain things, but you fail so miserably to realize that you are the very definition of biased. Really. I just looked it up online; there was a link to your yuku profile.
laugh.gif

Loyalty is an all or nothing dynamic with you; either you love the team/player you're discussing and you struggle mightily to say anything negative about them, or you hate them and can't possibly credit them for anything.

"No, I said something negative about LeBron. I said... I said he should shut up about the Cavs." Really? That's exactly what I'm talking about.
roll.gif
I'm surprised I haven't seen you compliment Kobe to the same degree, like 'Well, his shoes match. That's pretty cool."
laugh.gif

You don't realize how blatently and unapologetically biased you are, and THAT'S why it's different when you make an imaginary claim that gets laughed at more than someone else's.

I hate the Yankees. With a passion. If there were breaking news today that the Bronx Bombers were actually going bankrupt and would no longer exist, words could not express the elation I would experience.

Yet one of my 3 favorite players in the game is Mariano Rivera, and I'll be pulling for him to pass the now retired Trevor Hoffman for the all time saves record this year.

From the way you present yourself on here, that sort of objectivity is completely foreign to you. If you hate a team like I hate the Yankees, then eternal damnation in the gates of hell would be the only hope you have for anyone on the roster.
laugh.gif

Over the years, I've actually presented some of the same points you've said in this thread. After gm. 7, last year... check the thread... I said in multiple replies 'I know it won't happen, but I hope Pau is the Finals MVP. He deserves it more than Kobe, in my opinion.' Did I get as much flak as you do for saying the same thing? Nnnnope.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

THAT'S why it's different when you make an imaginary claim that gets laughed at more than someone else's.
I don't think that's any worse than when people directly compare the two individual players using TEAM accomplishments in a TEAM sport, such as number of titles won.

They're two arguments of the same irrational coin.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

THAT'S why it's different when you make an imaginary claim that gets laughed at more than someone else's.
I don't think that's any worse than when people directly compare the two individual players using TEAM accomplishments in a TEAM sport, such as number of titles won.

They're two arguments of the same irrational coin.

^ To whoever posted and reposted the BS Lebron vs Kobe stats, they are a waste of time. Not only do Kobe and Lebron never guard each other so, which would make the stats meanful, but the first few years of matchups werent anything to really focus on. If the Cavs had met the Lakers in the finals, then we would have seen them matchup, but now that he is with the Heat a "1 on 1" matchup wont ever happen. Ever.  2 very different players

^ To whoever posted and reposted the BS Lebron vs Kobe stats, they are a waste of time. Not only do Kobe and Lebron never guard each other so, which would make the stats meanful, but the first few years of matchups werent anything to really focus on. If the Cavs had met the Lakers in the finals, then we would have seen them matchup, but now that he is with the Heat a "1 on 1" matchup wont ever happen. Ever.  2 very different players

Back
Top Bottom