Are the DTRT IIIs supposed to look like this?

Reminds me of my Flint XIII's (which I coincidentally wore today). The right shoe is tumbled leather and the left smooth. Not to mention the quality of both blow supremely, but they blow differently to boot.

Ugh.

The DTRT III's probably won't even be noticeable when you are wearing them, so don't worry.

Reminds me of my Flint XIII's (which I coincidentally wore today). The right shoe is tumbled leather and the left smooth. Not to mention the quality of both blow supremely, but they blow differently to boot.

Ugh.

The DTRT III's probably won't even be noticeable when you are wearing them, so don't worry.

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

Why do you say that?  I feel like it's really noticeable.  I took them out and looked at them today to try to tell myself, "come on, you can't even see it!".  It really bothers me. 
indifferent.gif

Why do you say that?  I feel like it's really noticeable.  I took them out and looked at them today to try to tell myself, "come on, you can't even see it!".  It really bothers me. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

indifferent.gif

Honestly....outside of the world of NT and other sneaker related forums/websites, you really think everyone that sees you is going to notice a negligible slight difference in the shade of blue on your shoes? ....
indifferent.gif

C'mon homie....you're better than that......(and if it bothers you that much, just sell em')

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

indifferent.gif

Honestly....outside of the world of NT and other sneaker related forums/websites, you really think everyone that sees you is going to notice a negligible slight difference in the shade of blue on your shoes? ....
indifferent.gif

C'mon homie....you're better than that......(and if it bothers you that much, just sell em')

^^^  It isn't as negligible as you think.  Maybe the pics don't really show it.  I'll just deal with it.  It's not the end of the world.

^^^  It isn't as negligible as you think.  Maybe the pics don't really show it.  I'll just deal with it.  It's not the end of the world.

Back
Top Bottom