Are the spurs serious this season?

that good start is going to do them alot of good as the season progresses. lakers vs spurs should be fun this year.

you gotta give the spurs credit though, there a very well ran team.

that good start is going to do them alot of good as the season progresses. lakers vs spurs should be fun this year.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

true, they also have a very good coach. but it is still very early in the season. and they are an older team, just wait and see what they'll look like at the end of the season and beginning of the playoffs when intensity doubles

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

true, they also have a very good coach. but it is still very early in the season. and they are an older team, just wait and see what they'll look like at the end of the season and beginning of the playoffs when intensity doubles

i wouldn't doubt the spurs intensity, regardless of age their a team that has it's guys it won with, they'll bring it and play hard for 48 minutes. age might catch up to them though come playoff time

i wouldn't doubt the spurs intensity, regardless of age their a team that has it's guys it won with, they'll bring it and play hard for 48 minutes. age might catch up to them though come playoff time

and you never know who has injuries. manu is healthy now, but over the last few years, he's been more injured than playing. also duncan isnt the force he once was. so far parker is playing good even though his personal things going on

and you never know who has injuries. manu is healthy now, but over the last few years, he's been more injured than playing. also duncan isnt the force he once was. so far parker is playing good even though his personal things going on

On another note, after checking the boxscore, Darko has been pretty good lately
eek.gif

Anyone notice how them playing so well earlier in the season is slightly off character for them? Usually they put their foot on the gas during the middle of the season. This fast start might hurt them in the long run.

Anyone notice how them playing so well earlier in the season is slightly off character for them? Usually they put their foot on the gas during the middle of the season. This fast start might hurt them in the long run.

When its all said and done they are just healthy to start the year and it shows.

They will always make the playoffs, the issues is if they will be healthy come June.

If they are, they can beat anyone.

When its all said and done they are just healthy to start the year and it shows.

They will always make the playoffs, the issues is if they will be healthy come June.

If they are, they can beat anyone.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

That's what I'm thinking.. usually they are in cruise control until after the All-Star break. Made sense because with the age of their players, they'd want to save them for the post season.

Regardless, always happy to see Pop, TD, Manu and TP doing well. I've always thought highly of how they ran their organization and the personnel decisions they made.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

That's what I'm thinking.. usually they are in cruise control until after the All-Star break. Made sense because with the age of their players, they'd want to save them for the post season.

Regardless, always happy to see Pop, TD, Manu and TP doing well. I've always thought highly of how they ran their organization and the personnel decisions they made.

laugh.gif
They do have a few more productive people on the squad. At this pace they'll end up at 63 wins again.

12 in a row already though and still beasting. How come my team can't do this now.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
They do have a few more productive people on the squad. At this pace they'll end up at 63 wins again.

12 in a row already though and still beasting. How come my team can't do this now.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom