Are their black women who look like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP is asking is there any black women that look like the black women he posted?
Yea basically that's all I was asking....I haven't seen any fly sistas really here in Pittsburgh; maybe one or two. I've been to D.C in the summer for like 3 days visited the White House and I didn't see any bad sistas surprisingly I thought chocolate city was the spot for hot black woman, ATL never been but hear all the time bangin sistas. How do you compare the black girls in Pittsburgh to those cities? I'm saying can African American women yes look south Asian Indian or middle eastern Arab, I posted Mia bunny because she does look like a black woman...light skinned sorry if anyone disagrees with me. I know she's Guyanese/Moroccan. Ya I don't care what anyone says it is hard to tell if a person is black or not these days.

Last edited:
IDK. But, I'm certain he's of the opinion that black women are only attractive if they appear to be of another culture, nationality, or ethnicity. Im not surprised by his ilk's ignorance. "Their" known for their irrationalities.

On another note, most females in Pittsburgh are subpar...regardless of their race

IDK. But, I'm certain he's of the opinion that black women are only attractive if they appear to be of another culture, nationality, or ethnicity. Im not surprised by his ilk's ignorance. "Their" known for their irrationalities.

On another note, most females in Pittsburgh are subpar...regardless of their race
This is also true. City got left back in the 80s

That's like asking do females exsist OP.

Any type of female is any ******* where.

OP is asking is there any black women that look like the black women he posted?
Yea basically that's all I was asking....I haven't seen any fly sistas really here in Pittsburgh; maybe one or two. I've been to D.C in the summer for like 3 days visited the White House and I didn't see any bad sistas surprisingly I thought chocolate city was the spot for hot black woman, ATL never been but hear all the time bangin sistas. How do you compare the black girls in Pittsburgh to those cities? I'm saying can African American women yes look south Asian Indian or middle eastern Arab, I posted Mia bunny because she does look like a black woman...light skinned sorry if anyone disagrees with me. I know she's Guyanese/Moroccan. Ya I don't care what anyone says it is hard to tell if a person is black or not these days.
Dawg no fine females in DC during the SUMMER!!!
OP put down the drink it's too early
GwqolZI.gif

There's this hella bad chick that works in the McDonald's near my place. She's probably too dark for op though. She looks African and got that charcoal complexion.

Oh and this is NYC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom