Are there any real people on Twitter?

What's up ya'll. 
I update my twitter daily, I put what I think, what I feel and whatevers on my mind. I'm looking for people to follow so I can perhaps listen to their daily wisdom or advice that they want to share. But finding people to follow has become very difficult, all these main-stream popular celebrities talk but don't really talk, they just give links to promote or promote something else! It's nothing real! 

The realest person i've come to read is, as silly as this sounds, Lil Duval. He says it like it is, tells his readers what hes thinking! Are there any other real people to follow? People who drop knowledge, not just plugs for their upcoming show in toronto. (Even Kanye drops wisdom from time to time!--the time he went on that 8 hour rant)

What's up ya'll. 
I update my twitter daily, I put what I think, what I feel and whatevers on my mind. I'm looking for people to follow so I can perhaps listen to their daily wisdom or advice that they want to share. But finding people to follow has become very difficult, all these main-stream popular celebrities talk but don't really talk, they just give links to promote or promote something else! It's nothing real! 

The realest person i've come to read is, as silly as this sounds, Lil Duval. He says it like it is, tells his readers what hes thinking! Are there any other real people to follow? People who drop knowledge, not just plugs for their upcoming show in toronto. (Even Kanye drops wisdom from time to time!--the time he went on that 8 hour rant)

laugh.gif

I'm real, although I try to avoid tweeting how awesome my tuna sandwich was, or how funny crank's last .gif was.

I'll often have a 5-6 tweet epiphany that I've actually had people approach me in person to say how inspirational it was. #justsayin

Back
Top Bottom