Are there any................

Originally Posted by rodster831

i want to be a police officer.

any pointers/tips to lead me in the right direction?
nypd-precinct-45-police-station-northeast-bronx-new-york-city.jpg

i would start there
smile.gif

Originally Posted by khemikalali1

im currently in the hiring process.. although, my application has been in review for months due to that damn polygraph test!!
I'm currently in the hiring process for LAPD. Just took the Poly last week...*crosses fingers*...I don't have nothing to hide
nerd.gif

The corporate world just isn't for me. I don't like the idea of the cubicle life. It is cool if you like it, but it is not for me.

Also, I want to help the community and the city I grew up in.

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

Basically is there anyone else that's involved in law enforcement like myself!!! I'm making this an officail law enforcement post!!! Stay out lil kids!!
2zqrhio.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
excellence.

ooIRON MANoo- hey buddy u have the right attitude!! alot of officers work that 9-5 and they want something better hopefully its for u!!
OB89- wassup guy MCPD im DCPD whats going on?????

Originally Posted by rudy

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

SHUT UP. Yes, I can say that on the internet and you can't do a thing about it.
laugh.gif

tell him homie

I wouldn't quite say that. If your only saying shut up, who cares? Take it any further and I can have a little chat with the admin to take further stepswith your IP address. We don't do things to pull any arms and legs we just do things to keep the criminals off the street. Don't like us, don'tcall us. THAT SIMPLE!

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by khemikalali1

im currently in the hiring process.. although, my application has been in review for months due to that damn polygraph test!!
I'm currently in the hiring process for LAPD. Just took the Poly last week...*crosses fingers*...I don't have nothing to hide
nerd.gif

The corporate world just isn't for me. I don't like the idea of the cubicle life. It is cool if you like it, but it is not for me.

Also, I want to help the community and the city I grew up in.
me either

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

IM A HELION- i would slam u in a heartbeat AND YOU WOULDNT BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING!! hahahhaa

i guess that answers my question.

word. Cops like that was a mark in school and always got picked on, but now he tough cause he got a gun.

laugh.gif
dudes are really giving douchebaggy bully responses, calm down. Isthat attitude a part of the training? or something you guys picked up during your years of yearning for power?

Originally Posted by OB89

laugh.gif

tell him homie

I wouldn't quite say that. If your only saying shut up, who cares? Take it any further and I can have a little chat with the admin to take further steps with your IP address. We don't do things to pull any arms and legs we just do things to keep the criminals off the street. Don't like us, don't call us. THAT SIMPLE!

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I respect what you do as a cop and all, but oh please. He was being sarcastic in order to be funny (In case you didnt notice most people on NT are like that)and you came back with a macho response to try and make him think he'll get busted for saying something to you on a message board.

That sort of attitude is the reason why so many cops are judged regardless of their true character.

Basically is there anyone else that's involved in law enforcement like myself!!! I'm making this an officail law enforcement post!!! Stay out lil kids!!

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]what city?[/color]

letsgetit22- i never got picked on in my life!!! I was always the jokester. I mean seriously if someone is giving you lip all you can do is be polite to acertain point. the courts have said we are supposed to have skin as thick as rhinos in which i do..... i by no means think im tough bc i have a gun... hell iwill throw hands with a punk and when i knock him out i would give him the courtesy of taking him to the hospital
smile.gif

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

laugh.gif

tell him homie

I wouldn't quite say that. If your only saying shut up, who cares? Take it any further and I can have a little chat with the admin to take further steps with your IP address. We don't do things to pull any arms and legs we just do things to keep the criminals off the street. Don't like us, don't call us. THAT SIMPLE!

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I respect what you do as a cop and all, but oh please. He was being sarcastic in order to be funny (In case you didnt notice most people on NT are like that) and you came back with a macho response to try and make him think he'll get busted for saying something to you on a message board.

That sort of attitude is the reason why so many cops are judged regardless of their true character.

Actually, that is considered ignorance. I told him i dont care if he tells ppl shut up on the internet, but if he goes and makes threats thats a diff story.

letsgetit22- i never got picked on in my life!!! I was always the jokester. I mean seriously if someone is giving you lip all you can do is be polite to a certain point. the courts have said we are supposed to have skin as thick as rhinos in which i do..... i by no means think im tough bc i have a gun... hell i will throw hands with a punk and when i knock him out i would give him the courtesy of taking him to the hospital
smile.gif

Hey, thats happened plenty of times with me lol. How's DC patrol? Must be TOUGH!

OB89-dc patrol is great man this is my 6th week on the streets... im a real rookie lol!! hows the mean streets on montgomery county?

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

laugh.gif

tell him homie

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I respect what you do as a cop and all, but oh please. He was being sarcastic in order to be funny (In case you didnt notice most people on NT are like that) and you came back with a macho response to try and make him think he'll get busted for saying something to you on a message board.

Actually, that is considered ignorance. I told him i dont care if he tells ppl shut up on the internet, but if he goes and makes threats thats a diff story.
But if you kept up with this forum in any way you would know what type of comment he made and the context of it. It was clear that he was onlybeing sarcastic and kidding - and there wasnt a need for that little reminder that you can "take him down" if he decides to go further than a pettycomment - which he never suggested he would.

And by the way, if you were to try and hunt down a member's IP address, an admin on this site would not help you in any way. Rather, theyd direct you totake up your complaint with Yuku themselves.

Just clearing that up for ya.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom