Are there any................

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by OB89

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

you give people respect 9/10 u will get it back guranteed...
Word? Tell that to cops around my way. I'm 0/6 on getting reciprocated respect from cops regardless of how polite I am to them.

By the way, KGDgr8, if you're anything in real life like you act on here, I can say you're one of the cops that give people negative opinions about the force.

lol sometimes appearance makes some officers judge you from the start. It's not your fault but those of you who commit crimes and dress that way. Its a habbit not a fault. I dont judge but then again i dont give in, understand? If you become too friendly you show a weekness that sometimes leads to problems and shows lack of authority. WE DONT MEAN TO LOOK BIGGER THEN EVERYONE but if we dont appear this way who would respect us as law enforcers? Don't cry when your friends locked up because if he did what he did to you, you'd gladly have charges pressed on him dont you think?

As far as the 'kindness is weakness' in your eyes, that's scary. Real talk, if I know a cop see's my being of respectful and friendly as weak and scared, I may be inclined to change my habits when I get pulled over. Instead of a 'How you doing, officer?' I may just tell them to 'run my +!#@ and let me get the @%!$ on.' Respect comes in different forms, and from my experience, it's easiest to earn if you can be a friend to the community and not it's all-knowing enforcer.
he was talking about cops.

he was saying cops shouldn't be too friendly because that shows weakness and can sometimes leads to problems and show lack of authority.

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

he was talking about cops.

he was saying cops shouldn't be too friendly because that shows weakness and can sometimes leads to problems and show lack of authority.
Ah yeah I see. I read it wrong. My bad.

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

KayGeeDaGr8 wrote:
The Minister- sorry u had a bad experience with the police my friend but u shouldnt say "%*%%@@ don't give a !### about your respect" cmon sounds really rude but whatever your prob some low life scrub who thinks its cool to talk back to authority!!! i just came here to start a thread not for you to not give me respect PUNK!!
wow is that how it is. sounds like 90% of the cops i have met.

It's like this fool wants to play the part.

YO QUESTION TO ALL THE COPS IN THIS JOINT:

DO U GUYS NEED TO HAVE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF SPEEDING TICKETS TO GIVE OUT or.. HAVE A REQUIREMENT THAT U NEED TO PULL OVER PPL?.. u kno at the end of each month

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by rudy

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

SHUT UP. Yes, I can say that on the internet and you can't do a thing about it.
laugh.gif

tell him homie

I wouldn't quite say that. If your only saying shut up, who cares? Take it any further and I can have a little chat with the admin to take further steps with your IP address. We don't do things to pull any arms and legs we just do things to keep the criminals off the street. Don't like us, don't call us. THAT SIMPLE!
Maaaan shut up
laugh.gif

loose the ignorance and then come talk to me.

Originally Posted by tjrozario

DO U GUYS NEED TO HAVE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF SPEEDING TICKETS TO GIVE OUT or.. HAVE A REQUIREMENT THAT U NEED TO PULL OVER PPL?.. u kno at the end of each month

lol question to all cops in this joint? Ok well i answer that alot And my response is no.. Idk why you guys think thAt.

quick questions for the cops on here

My car is in the shop for 3 weeks so I have to borrow my brothers car to get to work

the car is only insured in his name

do I need to get insurance on his car to be able to drive it legally?

you're so awesome bro, you could totally "slam" that guy and he couldn't do anything about it!

absolutely pathetic

fresh out of the academy and you already are being a douche

lemme be a douche right back- enjoy your career which regularly ranks dead last in terms of employees' happiness

while i make 50x your salary

glad you chose a career as a "public servant," you clearly are cut out for the job

Originally Posted by the north west

My car is in the shop for 3 weeks so I have to borrow my brothers car to get to work

no you dont. Thats simply an insurance issue, not legal. Just dont crash!

Originally Posted by the north west

no you dont. Thats simply an insurance issue, not legal. Just dont crash!
thanks man

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

you're so awesome bro, you could totally "slam" that guy and he couldn't do anything about it!

absolutely pathetic

lemme be a douche right back- enjoy your career which regularly ranks dead last in terms of employees' happiness

glad you chose a career as a "public servant," you clearly are cut out for the job

of course you do buddy

absolutely pathetic

of course you do buddy

that was addressed to op....and your response made no sense.

absolutely pathetic

of course you do buddy

you were addressing officers in general and insisting your a billionaire so i say.. Sure you do buddy (make 50x our salary)

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Basically is there anyone else that's involved in law enforcement like myself!!! I'm making this an officail law enforcement post!!! Stay out lil kids!!
2zqrhio.jpg

laugh.gif
Good execution

lol question to all cops in this joint? Ok well i answer that alot And my response is no.. Idk why you guys think thAt.
I wouldn't take his answer right off the bat. It depends on what city. Not trying to down play OB89 but I work for the city of Oakland and Iknow for a fact that certain OPD units have a quota they have to make each month in terms of traffic tickets given out.

absolutely pathetic

of course you do buddy

you were addressing officers in general and insisting your a billionaire so i say.. Sure you do buddy
billionaire?

i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you weren't a math major.

and my statement implied future tense. i'm 20.

and again, i was only speaking to op.

"officers in general?" no dude. read my post, i referred to a specific comment op made.

and for the record my firsthand experiences with police have been mostly positive. i'm not one of those people who automatically hates a person because hewears a badge.

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

I wouldn't take his answer right off the bat. It depends on what city. Not trying to down play OB89 but I work for the city of Oakland and I know for a fact that certain OPD units have a quota they have to make each month in terms of traffic tickets given out.

ok well let me rephrase it, MCPD does not have a montly quota in regards to tickets and fines

absolutely pathetic

of course you do buddy

you were addressing officers in general and insisting your a billionaire so i say.. Sure you do buddy
billionaire?

"officers in general?" no dude. read my post, i referred to a specific comment op made.

and for the record my firsthand experiences with police have been mostly positive. i'm not one of those people who automatically hates a person because he wears a badge.

what difference does it make, your no where near owning even millions. You were mocking an officers career and this is general. I'm goin to go on a limbhere but i take it you werent an english major... No one is being a douche with you so stop whinning. Honestly..

absolutely pathetic

of course you do buddy

billionaire?

and for the record my firsthand experiences with police have been mostly positive. i'm not one of those people who automatically hates a person because he wears a badge.

what difference does it make, your no where near owning even millions. You were mocking an officers career and this is general. I'm goin to go on a limb here but i take it you werent an english major... No one is being a douche with you so stop whinning. Honestly..
28ixkdc.jpg

roll.gif

wow

good night

p.s. nobody was being a douche?

IM A HELION- i would slam u in a heartbeat AND YOU WOULDNT BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING!! hahahhaa
protect-and-serve.jpg

tired.gif

whats the worst part about being a cop? you guys got paperwork and %*#* to fill out? i was always curious

18key- nah man im not like that at all im a rookie im trying to keep a good persona!!
tjrozario- no theres is no requirement
StarkyL0ve- i dont play games my friend thats all

JOE CAMEL SMOOTH- well actually i ahve a bright future ahead of me getting a masters then jumping to the DEA. one day i will be the police chief of some finecity.... im not just trying to be a police officer
smile.gif
!!! maybe you should join the force???

Back
Top Bottom