Are there any................

I hope you're not going to be one of these kinda cops...

1904_gtasa_officer_tenpenny.jpg

nerd.gif

C.E.R.T. stands for Critical Emergency Resoponse Team. Its basically a swat team for our sheriff's dep. We are based out of the jail.

Instead of coming in here trying to change our minds about you power-hungry I -used to-get-beat-up in high school street cops

You have simply confirmed the stigma

2evxboi.jpg

IP address cop - you are worse than an E-thug
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by afivedollarsbuster

C.E.R.T. stands for Critical Emergency Resoponse Team. Its basically a swat team for our sheriff's dep. We are based out of the jail.

really? That stands for community emergency response team in my area.. Its mostly for civilians though.

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

Basically is there anyone else that's involved in law enforcement like myself!!! I'm making this an officail law enforcement post!!! Stay out lil kids!!
2zqrhio.jpg

laugh.gif

aznjmacan- well i could speak for myself I WASNT THAT KID THAT GOT BEAT UP IN SCHOOL!!! If anything im a smooth talker thats y I havent been in any fights!! Itcomes down to body language my friends.

To all the people saying were pigs I def feel sorry that you had a bad experience with the police!!! I'm here to help young minds and do something tobetter the community!!!

Originally Posted by OB89

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by OB89

Originally Posted by rudy

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

SHUT UP. Yes, I can say that on the internet and you can't do a thing about it.
laugh.gif

tell him homie

I wouldn't quite say that. If your only saying shut up, who cares? Take it any further and I can have a little chat with the admin to take further steps with your IP address. We don't do things to pull any arms and legs we just do things to keep the criminals off the street. Don't like us, don't call us. THAT SIMPLE!
Maaaan shut up
laugh.gif

loose the ignorance and then come talk to me.
Right. Lose the self-appointed authority and then cometalk to me.

Back
Top Bottom