Are there any................

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by OB89

Originally Posted by rudy

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

SHUT UP. Yes, I can say that on the internet and you can't do a thing about it.
laugh.gif

tell him homie

I wouldn't quite say that. If your only saying shut up, who cares? Take it any further and I can have a little chat with the admin to take further steps with your IP address. We don't do things to pull any arms and legs we just do things to keep the criminals off the street. Don't like us, don't call us. THAT SIMPLE!
Maaaan shut up
laugh.gif

loose the ignorance and then come talk to me.
Right. Lose the self-appointed authority and then come talk to me.

laugh.gif
Anyway @%^&* The police....

^zing...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

To all the people saying were pigs I def feel sorry that you had a bad experience with the police!!! I'm here to help young minds and do something to better the community!!!

yea but the other guy swears hes lieutenant Jesus

every one whos lived in the "hood' has had bad experience with them
tired.gif
, this other fools is prob. one of them

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

^zing...
laugh.gif

To all the people saying were pigs I def feel sorry that you had a bad experience with the police!!! I'm here to help young minds and do something to better the community!!!

yea but the other guy swears hes lieutenant Jesus

roll.gif

People r just coming in here talkin nonsense!!!

Well when you have had the expierences with the police that I have had you would feel the same way...

laugh.gif

tell him homie

I wouldn't quite say that. If your only saying shut up, who cares? Take it any further and I can have a little chat with the admin to take further steps with your IP address. We don't do things to pull any arms and legs we just do things to keep the criminals off the street. Don't like us, don't call us. THAT SIMPLE!

2urmtdu.jpg

Hey I myself don't like police officers at all. But I know there are good one's out there. I hope all the cops in here don't make the job changetheir perspective about people while they are on the job.

Good luck to you all and be safe.

laugh.gif

tell him homie

Maaaan shut up
laugh.gif

no thanks, i can only imagine how arrogant you are in person..

laugh.gif

tell him homie

Maaaan shut up
laugh.gif

Probably as arrogant as you are behind the badge. The question is how you would be if you didn't have it?

Edit: I just peeped your Avy too... Mo County? You probably one of the pigs who pulled me over in the middle of the day on Montgomery Village ave for my tint.

I took my Mother some food on my lunch break and these bammas pull me over because my tint is too dark... Next thing I know I'm in handcuffs on the side ofthe road while 7 police cars including a Tahoe with a K9 are out there. They proceeded to search my car. Found nothing at all.

So I get a repair order for my tint and end up getting back to work late because these petty Mo County cops. Yall the WORST OF THE WORST...

Go be a cop in DC or PG and catch some real criminals...

People r just coming in here talkin nonsense!!!

like really, i had no idea nt had such horrible ppl, sorry to generalize cuz i kno there are good folks here too but as you can see the majority of the peoplehere have plenty of trouble with the law and take it out on us... Sad

if you a cop shouldn't you be patrolling the streets rather then being on a message board

Are you a cop in RI or another state. If so what area? I need one of those cop stickers on my license plate haha j.k
nerd.gif
[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]but i'm serious[/color]

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

laugh.gif

tell him homie

Maaaan shut up
laugh.gif

Probably as arrogant as you are behind the badge. The question is how you would be if you didn't have it?

Edit: I just peeped your Avy too... Mo County? You probably one of the pigs who pulled me over in the middle of the day on Montgomery Village ave for my tint.

I took my Mother some food on my lunch break and these bammas pull me over because my tint is too dark... Next thing I know I'm in handcuffs on the side of the road while 7 police cars including a Tahoe with a K9 are out there. They proceeded to search my car. Found nothing at all.

So I get a repair order for my tint and end up getting back to work late because these petty Mo County cops. Yall the WORST OF THE WORST...

LOL thats happened to several of us, even me, well not the handcuff part but i dont blame officers because i knew from the start that what iwas installing inmy car was illegal. Have patience.. Thats all u can do

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

laugh.gif

tell him homie

Maaaan shut up
laugh.gif

I took my Mother some food on my lunch break and these bammas pull me over because my tint is too dark... Next thing I know I'm in handcuffs on the side of the road while 7 police cars including a Tahoe with a K9 are out there. They proceeded to search my car. Found nothing at all.

That.

I got stories for days... I'm not surprised by yours one bit. I once got cuffed and search for a half hour cuz I was caught speeding...................tomy mother's rescue as she was unable to BREATHE due to complications with her ALS. Since no one was home that could help her, they called me. Of course thecop wouldn't believe that. "We hear **%#$!@! stories like that all the time... open the trunk".. I believe it was. Sure, one of the 3 cars fullof officers could have drioe the 10 blocks down the street to my house to verify mystory. But that would have been to much like protecting and serving, right? Oh, at least she didn't die that nnight though........... lucky me..

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Hey I myself don't like police officers at all. But I know there are good one's out there. I hope all the cops in here don't make the job change their perspective about people while they are on the job.

Good luck to you all and be safe.

thanks! dont worry, only criminals have to worry on my behalf

Going to go through the NYPD hiring process in the Winter. Just want to get my degree out the way, already passed the entrance exam.
pimp.gif

^And hear I was thinking you learned how to be a douche on your own. My bad. I didn't know..... go figure.. you're a cop too? Sweet.

Back
Top Bottom