Are there any................

Originally Posted by Kneesh

I will never understand why people call Cops "pigs" for just doing their jobs .
Cuz most of the time, it's their job to make life difficult for a brother. Simple. I pray to God you never have some of the experiencesI've had lil lady cuz ignorance IS bliss..

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Cuz most of the time, it's their job to make life difficult for a brother. Simple. I pray to God you never have some of the experiences I've had lil lady cuz ignorance IS bliss..
Not all cops are like that though .

You don't think y'all make it difficult for them ?

Cuz most of the time, it's their job to make life difficult for a brother. Simple. I pray to God you never have some of the experiences I've had lil lady cuz ignorance IS bliss..

True, but they move as a unit, kneesh. That's why they have uniforms. Think about it girl
smh.gif

Me? No. I don't commit crimes. I can't think of the last unpunished illegality I committed, aside from smoking weed. I look like some guy that did something though according to them
eyes.gif
. Shame on you for buying into the pigeonholing of Blackyouth in general.

True, but they move as a unit, kneesh. That's why they have uniforms. Think about it girl
smh.gif

Me? No. I don't commit crimes. I can't think of the last unpunished illegality I committed, aside from smoking weed. I look like some guy that did something though according to them
eyes.gif
. Shame on you for buying into the pigeonholing of Black youth in general.

yeah, it looks like u robbed a swap meet for fake ed hardy and marvel hoodys. (if you're gonna steal fake stuff, at least make it fashionable)

^You look at my pics a lot, don't you? You keep sweating my style. You probably like me. That's so gay...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.... uh, kingers!
smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Moco cops huh? Never really had a problem with them. PG cops, on the other hand, some of the worst in the nation.

DearWinter219- the reason you got pulled over is because TINT is illegal in certain areas you are only suppose to have 70% or something like that. I can onlyvouch for dc that you cant have tint. But if your driving around with dark tint dude YOU are asking for it. Im no hypocrite i have tint in my car i have 35%because i know the type of problems it can lead to!!

Mac A Roni- I use to live in Providence before i came to DC. my good friend is a cop in EP.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]EP cops are douchebags....i never had a problem w. any other officer from other cities, 1 in provthou[/color]

Juve9ile18- sorry i can only hook up FRIENDS N FAMILY!! cant risk my name getting out there in a negative way

Good cops do get my respect.

Do any of the resident cops on NT get to rock any "heat" to work?

smh.gif

eyes.gif
. Shame on you for buying into the pigeonholing of Black youth in general.
Stereotyping someone based on their profession doesn't make you right either.

Originally Posted by OB89

MCPD
devil.gif
roll.gif

Only thing MoCo cops do is bust high school parties. Must be the easiest job in the world.
I kind of miss running from yall when you come in like some sort of SWAT team just to bust some kids trying to have a good time.

Originally Posted by Lokillo40

MCPD
devil.gif
roll.gif

Only thing MoCo cops do is bust high school parties. Must be the easiest job in the world.
I kind of miss running from yall when you come in like some sort of SWAT team just to bust some kids trying to have a good time.

you just prove my point. The only police interacions you have is with disturbances. How about you grow up, have kids, get a job and live next door to parentswho have kids that throw parties with minors, drugs & violence.

DearWinter219 by way of CB94
Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

DearWinter219- the reason you got pulled over is because TINT is illegal in certain areas you are only suppose to have 70% or something like that. I can only vouch for dc that you cant have tint. But if your driving around with dark tint dude YOU are asking for it. Im no hypocrite i have tint in my car i have 35% because i know the type of problems it can lead to!!
Huh? What tint? The car has regular windows. We were the only thing tinted in the car joe.
Stereotyping someone based on their profession doesn't make you right either.
When did I "stereotype" this person? I don't know what kind of person he is outside of what he's said in this thread. That's not my concern. I do have...preconceive notions... about police in general, though And riddle me this, how is it not fair to assume that some one trained to complete a task won't do it the same way as someone else with identical training? Like, isn't that the purpose of training? Once you put on a badge and join the ranks, you're not an individual to me. It's just like any other soldier in any other army. Wars aren't fought by individuals.

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

Mac I def know where your coming from!!! They like to get people at the view though watch out
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]wth is the view?[/color]

my brother was getting interviewed to become a cop and taking some exams

He said he wants the job, hes done volunteer work, but it seems he's not giving his 100% all
smh.gif

i hope he steps it up

as for me, im going towards the FF route

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Originally Posted by rudy

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

SHUT UP. Yes, I can say that on the internet and you can't do a thing about it.
laugh.gif

tell him homie

I wouldn't quite say that. If your only saying shut up, who cares? Take it any further and I can have a little chat with the admin to take further steps with your IP address. We don't do things to pull any arms and legs we just do things to keep the criminals off the street. Don't like us, don't call us. THAT SIMPLE!
Maaaan shut up
laugh.gif

loose the ignorance and then come talk to me.
Right. Lose the self-appointed authority and then come talk to me.

no thanks, i can only imagine how arrogant you are in person..

Probably as arrogant as you are behind the badge. The question is how you would be if you didn't have it?

Edit: I just peeped your Avy too... Mo County? You probably one of the pigs who pulled me over in the middle of the day on Montgomery Village ave for my tint.

I took my Mother some food on my lunch break and these bammas pull me over because my tint is too dark... Next thing I know I'm in handcuffs on the side of the road while 7 police cars including a Tahoe with a K9 are out there. They proceeded to search my car. Found nothing at all.

So I get a repair order for my tint and end up getting back to work late because these petty Mo County cops. Yall the WORST OF THE WORST...

Go be a cop in DC or PG and catch some real criminals...
That.

I got stories for days... I'm not surprised by yours one bit. I once got cuffed and search for a half hour cuz I was caught speeding...................to my mother's rescue as she was unable to BREATHE due to complications with her ALS. Since no one was home that could help her, they called me. Of course the cop wouldn't believe that. "We hear **%#$!@! stories like that all the time... open the trunk".. I believe it was. Sure, one of the 3 cars full of officers could have drioe the 10 blocks down the street to my house to verify my story. But that would have been to much like protecting and serving, right? Oh, at least she didn't die that nnight though........... lucky me..

I got stories like this for days too... The thing is they come in here talkin about if you have dark tint your asking for it??? If I have dark tint I may beasking for a repair order but where did all the other extra %$@# come into play? What about the times after I took my tint off... I even had a police officerask me if I was white or black before... What does that have to do with you pulling me over for doing 54 in a 55? "its raining outside dont you think youshould slow down"?? Since I was going below the speed limit NO... Then You make me sit out in the rain on the curb while you search my car and findnothing at all... I coached pee wee football at the time so I had all the kids jerseys and equipment in my car.... these bammas ripped through everything andleft all of my stuff outside in the rain... Pulled off after giving me a warning for doing 54 in inclimate weather...

Man %^$&* the police like i said earlier...

Back
Top Bottom