Are there FAKE CDP III packs being sold ? including the CDP BOX

Weren't a lot of people buying them early from websites like marqueesole & kixclusive and they were found to be some kind of B-Grade or possiblefakes...pictures were posted where the insole stitching on the "countdown" tag was all fk'd up...

Ya know sometimes I think there is jus some evil mastermind out there who has like a boardroom full of bootleggers who concoct all these fakes. Like dr evil inaustin powers! Lol! They are jus everywhere man! And they are gettin real crafty

Post some pics Lil wo...
nerd.gif

Check the style/color code and see if it matches. There are a few simple and easy ways to figure this out but posting pics would have been nice.

Ya know sometimes I think there is jus some evil mastermind out there who has like a boardroom full of bootleggers who concoct all these fakes. Like dr evil in austin powers! Lol! They are jus everywhere man! And they are gettin real crafty
Some of these masterminds must also work for JB - seeing as how many of their releases appear to be inspired by fakes!

Yes they make fakes of every single jordan that exist. I've seen white/stealth XX3's with DVD and box, and I even purchased 4/19 on ebay. FAKE! Box andeverything. MY fault though. 19's game with the bags and how the XIX was made booklet, and 4 came with a red jumpman logo in rear no grey.

58836ac1454072c5ee65f7d2b1b2b6773698c602.pjpg

These are some fakes i found jumpman23jordan.com there are more CDP on there as well I HATE FAKES, and who ever put these on i hope your feet turngreen
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Pro11

These are some fakes i found jumpman23jordan.com there are more CDP on there as well I HATE FAKES, and who ever put these on i hope your feet turn green
mad.gif
thats a real pic...w/e they actually ship to you is another story...

Originally Posted by Untitled

These are some fakes i found jumpman23jordan.com there are more CDP on there as well I HATE FAKES, and who ever put these on i hope your feet turn green
mad.gif
thats a real pic...w/e they actually ship to you is another story...
laugh.gif

a55265d46e717e62f52b92bd1831e7d90bef5418.pjpg
Ok..... well go look at the site and the price for thepack is 150$ and some 139$ free shipping here is another pic from the site, you be the judge and all the other Js on there are going 70$ hope thishelps
wink.gif

^ lol thas y I copped on release day at my local FTL. Dunt gotta worry bout none of this garbage!

Originally Posted by NJstress03

^ lol thas y I copped on release day at my local FTL. Dunt gotta worry bout none of this garbage!

You lucky man, I live in Wisconsin and really there is no store where I can cop CDP's or really anything that's exclusive or hot.

^ sorry to hear that bro. Guess ur best bet is the buy/sell forum here. And jus hope u get some decent offers. Either that or NDC at the stroke of midnight

with all the money being made off jb

what you think?

hell yeah dog, i almost bought a fake dmp.

l/c and quik research helped me

a55265d46e717e62f52b92bd1831e7d90bef5418.pjpg
Ok..... well go look at the site and the price for the pack is 150$ and some 139$ free shipping here is another pic from the site, you be the judge and all the other Js on there are going 70$ hope this helps
wink.gif
I'm really confused. I'm wearing those 2s right now and they look like the picture. If yur trying to say these pics are fake than Idon't think you can do that. I guess that you mean they post pics of real shoes and send you fakes. If yur trying to say something else than... my bad

Back
Top Bottom