Are there other programs besides this one to help get twitter rsvps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Females like this are why so many have left this community, or stopped giving out info/help.

You were that dork in school who made sure to let the teacher know that homework wasn't assigned yet.

well hells yea. u dont want twice the homework tomorrow do you? ur welcome.

Hell no, u shut your mouth and dont be a snitch haha

But who cares. If people really think thats gonna get em shoes, go head

lol. trust me. i def was not the dude snitchin for hw. i was lucky to have that done before class lol. well... until college. that **** was expensive

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn
right. and u callin dudes females is hilarious. Shouldnt u be in study hall? i thought they didnt let kids use cell phones in school...
I didn't call anyone a female....? Maybe someone else needs to go back to study hall O.O

I'm still shooting twitter RSVPs the old fashioned way i guess

:rolleyes

Last edited:
i can watch as Nike types their tweets..

they have it typed up for a while before tweeting out the link at 8am, it's up for at least 10 mins.

Last edited:
honestly, you guys are funny if you think the author of the application is MAD because the link was posted. its the exact opposite.

dude gets paid monthly for each user of his/her tool. why would the auther be mad by getting more money?

its the end user's that want to be exclusive that are pissed. the whole "what about the people that have been paying argument" is null and void. you got what you wanted in the past and thats what you paid for.

pssst: NOBODY IS GETTING BANNED FOR SHARING INFO. that makes no sense.

^^^ ive put out various ideas to improve things from the moderator level to the user level. its all on a holding pattern indefinitely to be honest. the mobile site was the next big thing huddler worked on. i havent asked him anything else since.

^^^ ive put out various ideas to improve things from the moderator level to the user level. its all on a holding pattern indefinitely to be honest. the mobile site was the next big thing huddler worked on. i havent asked him anything else since.

AAIGHT. YEAH MOBILE WAS A LEGIT UPGRADE.

THANKS FOR DA UPDATE BRO!

I am the author and I am not happy that the info was posted. I posted earlier asking that this thread be deleted, but apparently some people don't respect my wishes and even go so far as to assume that all I care about is money.

The information on the program was not publicly available and was not intended to be publicly available. To me that's like sharing another user's personal information. Would that not be considered an offense on this forum?

I have suspended new subscriptions until I figure out what to do.

I am the author and I am not happy that the info was posted. I posted earlier asking that this thread be deleted, but apparently some people don't respect my wishes and even go so far as to assume that all I care about is money.

The information on the program was not publicly available and was not intended to be publicly available. To me that's like sharing another user's personal information. Would that not be considered an offense on this forum?

I have suspended new subscriptions until I figure out what to do.
finally now all of you can shut up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom