Are there shoe boutique/stores near Miami Airport??

Like the title says I want to know if there are shoe stores near the Miami International Airport, I am flying fom LA (I live in Tijuana, Mexico)
glasses.gif
for a couple of days in June. Im staying near the airport for some conferencesand I want to get some Kicks while I am there
pimp.gif
. Are there any customsshops as well??

Thanks to any who respond, all help will be appreciated
smile.gif

there's a bunch there is shoe gallery downtown and a couple other...for upscale there is the shops at bal harbour out east of the airport...and dolphinmall out west...

Thanks for the answers. I guess Im gonna have to add some stops on my trip. Can anyone provide me with address or phone numbers for Downtown spots??

I hope im not too late but shoe gallery is the best priced boutique we have. Its a little hard to find b/c of how downtown miami is situated so, mapquest itand you will be o.k. and be prepared to pay 5 for parking

Mr. R's and the MIA skateshop both in miami beach are pretty good too. also, check out mia international sporting goods which is close to shoe gallerydowntown. Like the poster above me said, your best bet would be to map quest these places

Back
Top Bottom