Are these 12s real?

Negative...

Box is a dead give away. "black/red"

Also, the tongue should say '97 38' with a sick face on in, not 'two three'.

Last edited:
Dammmmit man I had a bad feeling too. He said they're real so you think I could get my money back before he ships em?

If you paid with paypal you can get your money back even if he does ship them. Just tell him that you are refusing shipment if he has already shipped. Contact the shipping company (UPS, FedEx, USPS or whoever it is), and tell them that you are refusing shipment. Contact paypal or whoever you did this thru and tell them you want your money back as you are refusing shipment due to fraudulent sale. I've been thru this before, it's not difficult. Then contact the dirtbag and let him know what you think of him. I had fun with mine. Felt good.

Yup already got refunded fellas thanks for the help! cazorp2134 italipino23 much appreciated!

Lol! Nah It was all done respectfully he was cool about refunding me, he said he got em off a guy from Craigslist. But then he said the flu games are a special edition of the 12 and that they retro'd red/black 12 before the FG's I honestly don't know and I'm not tryin to act like I know Lol.

Lol! Nah It was all done respectfully he was cool about refunding me, he said he got em off a guy from Craigslist. But then he said the flu games are a special edition of the 12 and that they retro'd red/black 12 before the FG's I honestly don't know and I'm not tryin to act like I know Lol.
They did retro the black/red XIIs before they got the 'Flu Game' treatment, however they were done in all leather. The Nubuck pairs were exclusively 'Flu Games'.

Fakes.

The box tag alone is a giveaway. The color red is too pale.Pull up tab is short. No sick face and '97 38' on the sides.Jumpman logo on the tongue is poorly stitched.

I bet the sole has a plastic board instead of carbon fiber.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom