Are these Bred 11s 2012 fake or real? Need help!

Based on the pictures provided, I would say fake.

23 is too wide and collars are too thick.

Isn't that pic of the shoe d's? Doesn't it differ if it's not ds. He sent me another pic of underneath the insole and it has a hole like every other 11 pair and doesn't look fake (insole)

The hieght of the PL is different for all sizes isn't it or it's all the same. And the guy bought these pairs from nike

Hope that this will help you as well. The picture below shows the legit pair on the left. Notice that the red on the outsole is a bit darker than the unauthorized shoe on the right...

View media item 2394856

Try taking a similar picture of the shoe on the right posted above. I know it will be the same lighting and all but worth a shot :smile:

Sorry but difficult to tell. Thanks for posting pics in different lighting too. If they are as red as your picture on the right in person, it could be legit. CF looks better in those pics.

I also noticed that outsole on my unauthorized pairs are shinier and lighter red on the tips, where it meets the white midsole.

I'll try to post detailed pics when I get home.

Last edited:
By any chance, is the toe box smooth or wavy/bumpy to the touch?

Edit: Please note that I am not a pro at this but I happen to have both legit and unauthorized pairs on hand to compare. My opinions are just based on what I have on hand, personal opinion.

Last edited:
That's a good sign. My fake pairs are not as smooth. Below is another pic which shows the difference in color. Shoe on the right is a lot lighter on this pic, red outsole that is. It even gets lighter where it meets the white outsole.

I plan to dye the fake pair to make it a little darker :smile:

For the meantime, have you seen my thread which has pictures of both?: http://niketalk.com/t/661321/jordan-11-bred-authentic-vs-unauthorized-test

Size 12 is legit, Size 11 is fake..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom