Are These Bred 11s Authentic

they look grey market to me.... some decent replicas. But the jumpmen are off ,one on left has legs too close to patent leather, yet still looks above where it should be with the '23'.

I know they're fake, just tryin to make the dude feel a little better lol
He prob be better off just knowing the hard truth and that these are just your everyday average run of the mill bootleg bred 11 that anybody can buy at anytime from bootleg sites like repbeast.ru for $150 brand new

The guy only wanted 190 that was my immediate red flag, did a lil research and alot of sites say that the stamp on the box meant b grade, mind you Im an avid collector so Im familiar with the stamp being I asked for that specific pic. So i start talking to the guy and Im like 'goods or service and Ill get the payment ready' this is before I saw people reply to this. After he insisted I gift him the payment is where I became cautious. The jumpman on the side did look off i even told my buddy same thing. Long story short I passed and bought the lebron gold elite 11s. The shoe does not mean the sane to my collection and I ended up spending waay more at least I know they are authentic. Thanks for the help everybody I appreciate it good to see this site does not bash like ever person over @ kicks4sale

The guy only wanted 190 that was my immediate red flag, did a lil research and alot of sites say that the stamp on the box meant b grade, mind you Im an avid collector so Im familiar with the stamp being I asked for that specific pic. So i start talking to the guy and Im like 'goods or service and Ill get the payment ready' this is before I saw people reply to this. After he insisted I gift him the payment is where I became cautious. The jumpman on the side did look off i even told my buddy same thing. Long story short I passed and bought the lebron gold elite 11s. The shoe does not mean the sane to my collection and I ended up spending waay more at least I know they are authentic. Thanks for the help everybody I appreciate it good to see this site does not bash like ever person over @ kicks4sale
To be fair, 190 for used COUNTDOWN PACK breds is pretty decent. If you wanna try to wear those cardboard shoes that is...

In the future just feel free to post pics here for a legit check before u buy any kicks from ebay or anyone other than Nike Authorized Retailers and Very Reputable resellers.

To be fair, 190 for used COUNTDOWN PACK breds is pretty decent. If you wanna try to wear those cardboard shoes that is...

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I lost it when dude said 'Im not a scammer what reason do I have to scam you' lmffaaaooo but nah this was my first time paying for an ad on kicks4sale (1.99) mostly paid for the convenience, had a few flakers text me '325' '300' '250' then bam 190 lol I knew some **** was off

100% fake. These are the obvious fakes with the dark writing on the paper, high PL cut, misshaped midsoles, 23's too high and the leather upper material way too shiny. Plus if these were truly DS they shouldn't be laced all the way to the top loop hole.. That price alone is shady too.

In the future just feel free to post pics here for a legit check before u buy any kicks from ebay or anyone other than Nike Authorized Retailers and Very Reputable resellers.

I see you finally got your black toes bro. Or is that an old pic?

Back
Top Bottom