Are these Nike knee pads? Where can I cop?

I couldn't find the Nike ones but I got the McDavid ones just like em that Norris Cole is wearing and D-Wade wears. I've only wore them twice, mostly cuz their long as @+#% and go all the way down near my socks that go up to my calf area. For legit league games I wear padded compression shorts and I can't pull them up as far as I want to so it looks like I'm wearing tights out there. I think you gotta be around 6'2ish atleast for them to look more normal like Norris Cole's. The pad is also not that flexible on em so it gets kinda annoying during games especially when you're sweating a lot.

You better not be a bum if you're gonna go out and wear those too, or else you will get @+#% talken to you just like with arm sleeves.

Nah the ones Kyrie is wearing are Nike. Rondo and most other Nike athletes that wear the knee sleeves wear them too.

so where can i cop those nike ones? do they even exist to the public? i need one cause i had acl/mcl repair couple years back and i really dont like wearing knee braces so im wondering if these will help.

Since you're coming back from significant structural damage, I'd go with these

KOBE-genutrain.jpg

A ton of guys in the league wear them for one reason or another. My old roommate tore his acl two and a half years ago and he swears by it. The one's that you're seeing guys use with all the pads are largely for aesthetics, but also for problems that are solved (or at least allow for some relief) by simple compression (i.e. tendonitis).

Originally Posted by Thisismyvibe

Since you're coming back from significant structural damage, I'd go with these

KOBE-genutrain.jpg

A ton of guys in the league wear them for one reason or another. My old roommate tore his acl two and a half years ago and he swears by it. The one's that you're seeing guys use with all the pads are largely for aesthetics, but also for problems that are solved (or at least allow for some relief) by simple compression (i.e. tendonitis).

just looked it up and its like $150 
laugh.gif
eek.gif

so basically its sleeve + brace in one kinda thing right? 

I feel like the word "brace" implies a Chris Bosh level of stabilizing unit and it's definitely *not* that. That being said, there are stabilizing elements within the product. And they're more like $100, which is absolutely still expensive, but if you hoop a lot, it's probably worth it. I mean, if you can get guys wearing them when they don't at all match their team's jersey, they must be good, haha.

The Nike ones aren't for sale to the general public as far as I know. I don't see why they haven't released them yet.

I also was looking for the Nike ones, but settled for the McDavid Extended Leg sleeve. I like em so far

U can buy da nike ones and also adidas thru eBay. They are like 50 bux each. They aren't available thru nike.com...I would go with da mcdavid ones since they r alot cheaper. But if u really need better support the best ones to get r da ones Kobe wearing. They all come in that blueish color and I have some friends that say they r da best made jus pricey

Last edited:
Justices Winslow was wearing these. I think they are only player exclusive. Maybe if Nike makes the nba Jearsys in 2017 they will release the knee pads and pants...I know that's what Adidas did

I feel like the word "brace" implies a Chris Bosh level of stabilizing unit and it's definitely *not* that. That being said, there are stabilizing elements within the product. And they're more like $100, which is absolutely still expensive, but if you hoop a lot, it's probably worth it. I mean, if you can get guys wearing them when they don't at all match their team's jersey, they must be good, haha.

I tore my meniscus more than 15yrs ago and suffer from arthritis now but I use these when putting in work against kids 10yrs younger than me (I'm 36 btw). It is an amazing fit and helps alot. Definitely worth the money if you truly value protecting your body. They cime in 2 colors. I have the black/blue color.

Back
Top Bottom