Are these polos fake?

Joined Jan 23, 2005
Probably. I'd estimate that 95% of the Lacoste polos on eBay are fake, and I imagine the Ralph Lauren ones are no different. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is...

Joined May 18, 2005
they are from sellers down south

they resell polo from outlets so they can afford the $5 polos from Footlocker...#imjussayin

Joined Dec 14, 2005
Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

they are from sellers down south

they resell polo from outlets so they can afford the $5 polos from Footlocker...#imjussayin
lol wow

Joined Jul 2, 2002
If you go in the feedback there is at least one person saying the shirt was fake, that's usually the best indicator. A lot of people don't know what fakes look like so they just think they got a cheap shirt

Joined Feb 12, 2008
those are fake...if you look at the tags, and they are that square tag along with another beige colored price tag, that's fake.

Joined Jan 1, 2010
Alright then. Well the first link most likely is too good to be true, but the second one looks safe. I guess I wont buy then.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now