Are these purple V's real??? (Found new pic)

Maybe im behind in the game but Ive never seen these V's before.
Upcoming rapper Drake Rocks the purple V's.

So are they real or fake??
got the pic somewhere off myspace btw
2nd pic via Drake's site gallery

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

new details on the shoes

http://my.kicksonfire.com/forum/topics/drakes-custom-retro-vhttp://my.kicksonfire.com...ics/drakes-custom-retro-v

Quote from the site
"Customized by C. Williams - a famous shoe manipulator from Toronto, Canada"

Credit to JordanVIlover for the find

smh.gif

Not OG grapes. fckn n00bs.

Im not sure of the real story behind them, but supposedly he had them customized by BJ.

This was floating around the web around a year ago.

DEFINITELY not grapes. Could have been almost any of the nubuck releases to begin with. Looking at the Jumpman on the tongue, I'd say Burgundy as well. Tome though... Whether or not they started out as genuine, by the time you alter them that severely they no longer are real. Shouldn't be done to Jordans. Dowhat you want with forces and dunks.

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

Definately 5s. I'm on a sk3, but they may be OG Grapes.

Wish I could be more help.

Bro, I don't think you can be anymore wrong than this. Might be some customs, but at the end of the day they are trash. I still f**ks w/ Drake though, butthose shoes are terrible...

Originally Posted by retrolover

real.....og grapes

What is wrong with some of you? You have no knowledge at all of Jordans and you come in and make ******ed statements. Where did you get that from?

FAKES and THERE IS A LEGIT CHECK FORUM FOR A REASON...

A smack to the face for those saying OG grapes! Forgive them father, for they know not what they do

Atrocious! Worst part is he's actually pointing at them! Sad Excuse for fakes!
ps: never heard of drake before! and hope to keep it that way! He's probably as fake as his kicks !
SMH!

Even if they are real its still a lose in my book. If they real your tellin me he had the chance to customize his own colors on any jordan and he came up withthis?

Im pretty sure these are legit

for those of you who dont know Drake
you will soon...
he's better than Wayne in my book
ever heard of rumors of someone ghostwriting for Wayne? Guess who the writer is...

LeBron even hosted his mixtape release party (Post from Drakes blog below)
Lebron James has not only co-signed this mixtape but has also decided to attend and host the celebration. Both men, masters of their craft share acommon interest in good music, good parties, and good people. So on Wed. Feb. 18th @ 10pm you are invited to celebrate the release of Toronto's mostanticipated mixtape in history. This Mixtape is a world class product of Toronto. See you there!

Back
Top Bottom