are these starting to crack?

that's not what i meant lol, i mean can I still safely wear these or are they gone?

Lol, not sure if srs -they have a huge crack in them and you can see the foam ...one step and the whole midsole will disintegrate.

the seller claimed he wore them 3 times after this "crack" appeared, that's why I was asking

I'm assuming these are 2000's? That crack is indicative of a larger problem fam, if they are not in your possession get some good looks at the midsoles all around the ice and air pockets. Chances are there are noticeable signs of the materials disintegrating.

Originally Posted by Resist

the seller claimed he wore them 3 times after this "crack" appeared, that's why I was asking
Hmm, I wonder why he'd say that?

Listen, I really don't ever mean to patronise anyone on these boards so please don't think I'm coming at you -but dude those Vs are done for and it is so glaringly obvious that I couldn't believe you were genuinely asking for wearability advice.

I'd take Firepower's advice. That crack is just the beginning. Wear them and you'll most likely find the quick end

This crack looks like its been caused by an impact of some type, not materials disintegrating. My honest opinion is throw some,touch up paint on it and rock away. Worse comes to worst you might have to stop wearing them if the crack gets bigger. Just keep your eye on it

dont wear these unless you want to see a cruel ending the dude told you that so he can make a sale

Back
Top Bottom