Are/were you a dude who wanted to start a fight with someone because they were looking at you?

Just a random question for some of you dudes out there. Were you the kinda guy who got pissed and wanted to fight if someone was just  looking at you?  Im not talking about someone doggin u out with the mean mug but just randomly call people out because you saw them glancing your way.

I was chillin on the trolley the other week and witnessed some dude  trin to start a fight with some other random guy.  Dude barely stepped onto the trolley, walked up to another guy sayin "whatchu lookin at man, you got a staring problem?".  the dude sitting was all, "nah man, i wasnt even looking at you".  the aggressor ended it with a  "yeah i thought so" then walked away and sat down.  Totally reminded me of something that would happen at a middle school.  Such nonsense because there seemed to be absolutely no issue.   maybe its something that the dude didnt grow out of. 

Were you one of these kinda guys?

Just a random question for some of you dudes out there. Were you the kinda guy who got pissed and wanted to fight if someone was just  looking at you?  Im not talking about someone doggin u out with the mean mug but just randomly call people out because you saw them glancing your way.

I was chillin on the trolley the other week and witnessed some dude  trin to start a fight with some other random guy.  Dude barely stepped onto the trolley, walked up to another guy sayin "whatchu lookin at man, you got a staring problem?".  the dude sitting was all, "nah man, i wasnt even looking at you".  the aggressor ended it with a  "yeah i thought so" then walked away and sat down.  Totally reminded me of something that would happen at a middle school.  Such nonsense because there seemed to be absolutely no issue.   maybe its something that the dude didnt grow out of. 

Were you one of these kinda guys?

I never have this problem because I'm never looking at other dudes. However, I do have a friend who always gets upset when others are looking at him. I have noticed it a lot with Asian guys.

I never have this problem because I'm never looking at other dudes. However, I do have a friend who always gets upset when others are looking at him. I have noticed it a lot with Asian guys.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

I've noticed it with a lot of black guys.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

I've noticed it with a lot of black guys.

^ im not sayin dudes are checking other dudes out. i remember happening to me a couple of times back in the day and it would catch me off guard. ILike in class with either guys or girls, sometimes u just happen to be looking at each other, even if its just for a second. weird sometimes

^ im not sayin dudes are checking other dudes out. i remember happening to me a couple of times back in the day and it would catch me off guard. ILike in class with either guys or girls, sometimes u just happen to be looking at each other, even if its just for a second. weird sometimes

dudes need to grow up with that "tough guy" bs.. ppl stare at others all the time to see if they recognize or know the person. its not that serious.

dudes need to grow up with that "tough guy" bs.. ppl stare at others all the time to see if they recognize or know the person. its not that serious.

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

thats funny with your avy. dude  gonna get pummled in that pic

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

thats funny with your avy. dude  gonna get pummled in that pic

not when people stare tho...but i remember in high school fights would start over that...

the i wanted to beat someone up was one time while crossing the street with my bro (pickin him up from skool), some dude in the cair said. "heyy *$&%^" turned around told them "u talkin to me?" "YOU TALKING TO ME?" (couldnt see cuz i didnt have my contacts in). Told em to get out the car, and none of them did....never been so eager to beat someone up...there were 5 of them in a gti i think......

not when people stare tho...but i remember in high school fights would start over that...

the i wanted to beat someone up was one time while crossing the street with my bro (pickin him up from skool), some dude in the cair said. "heyy *$&%^" turned around told them "u talkin to me?" "YOU TALKING TO ME?" (couldnt see cuz i didnt have my contacts in). Told em to get out the car, and none of them did....never been so eager to beat someone up...there were 5 of them in a gti i think......

nah, im a pretty person so i take it as a compliment when dudes stare me down.
Mirin my dimples. Hella jelly
smokin.gif

nah, im a pretty person so i take it as a compliment when dudes stare me down.
Mirin my dimples. Hella jelly
smokin.gif

Nahh.

Most of the cats I know like that are locked up now though.
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes just couldn't figure out how society works.

I have been blatantly mugged at by cats on a couple of occasions.  I usually confront em just to see what's good and it's always a misunderstanding.
laugh.gif

Nahh.

Most of the cats I know like that are locked up now though.
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes just couldn't figure out how society works.

I have been blatantly mugged at by cats on a couple of occasions.  I usually confront em just to see what's good and it's always a misunderstanding.
laugh.gif

No, but I do get heated when someone is blatantly staring at me for no reason. It's one of my biggest pet peeves. 
mad.gif

No, but I do get heated when someone is blatantly staring at me for no reason. It's one of my biggest pet peeves. 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom